Recent Topics

Ads

[Oceanic/NA] [Lords/O.S.] Recruiting Tank, healer & dps

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
notagain

Re: [Old School] Recruitment open

Post#11 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Gerv wrote:Openly recruiting tanks, healers, a Shadow Warrior and mdps. Look for us in-game or here on the forums.
I am downloading the game right now. I was a hard hitting Slayer that played with a couple top level Iron Rock guilds on live (Blacklisted and The Legends). Do you require level cap for your guild? If so I'll just apply when I hit cap. If you have some lowbies or alts though, it would be nice to have people to play with. I could tell you how good I was but I prefer just to do that in battle.
-------------RoR--------------
Tankpants-40/40 KotBS <Old School>
Notagain-37/37 Slayer <Old School>
-------------Live--------------
Notagain-40/8x Slayer Iron Rock-Order <Blacklisted><The Legends>

Ads
Huee

Post#12 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:20 pm

notagain wrote:I am downloading the game right now. I was a hard hitting Slayer that played with a couple top level Iron Rock guilds on live (Blacklisted and The Legends). Do you require level cap for your guild? If so I'll just apply when I hit cap. If you have some lowbies or alts though, it would be nice to have people to play with. I could tell you how good I was but I prefer just to do that in battle.
I recently joined this guild and it's been a good fit. Really nice/fun group of players. Also the GM dropped what he was doing to help me and another get closer to some current top tier gear when I just mentioned where I was at on a quest line. I joined up when I was mid T2 so I think they are pretty flexible on level admission.

For what it's worth to them, I can say that this was a really good slayer and would be a solid pickup.
Vortex/Volkmar - Nensi
Gorfang - Huee

Gerv
Banned

Post#13 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:57 pm

notagain wrote:
I am downloading the game right now. I was a hard hitting Slayer that played with a couple top level Iron Rock guilds on live (Blacklisted and The Legends). Do you require level cap for your guild? If so I'll just apply when I hit cap. If you have some lowbies or alts though, it would be nice to have people to play with. I could tell you how good I was but I prefer just to do that in battle.
I regret to inform you that we are full on mdps, we have two, one recently returned, active mdps. I can talk to you more in-game or via forum pm. We might be able to work something out.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

incredible

Post#14 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Best order NA guild on the server. (imho)

NA order is strong: War Monkeys, Old School, DoE, Out of Control.

warhammer69

Post#15 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:34 pm

Great group of guys + a nice skill balance.
Awesome brawls.
Look forward to more.
Philcolins - blackguard
Babool - zealot
Bcsaoe - sorc
Bcsfinest - magus
Luciie - witch elf
Samlosco - white lion
Barblahey - warrior priest
Philcolinz - swordmaster

Guild leader of Who's OP now

Gerv
Banned

Re: [Old School] Recruiting Rune Priest or Arch Mage

Post#16 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:07 am

As of the 28th of June, we are beginning to look for a main Rune Priest and/or Arch Mage, please check the main page for details.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Beeftek

Post#17 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:17 pm

Heya,

Are you still full on Mdps? Recruiting anything else?

Gerv
Banned

Post#18 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Hi Beef, we are full on mdps for now and are only recruiting a Rune Priest and/or Arch Mage at this time. Check the first post for details.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Ads
Penril

Post#19 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:34 pm

DPS RP/AM? :)

Beeftek

Post#20 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:35 pm

All right, thank you and good luck!