Recent Topics

Ads

Minds of Insanity

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Katmandoom

Minds of Insanity

Post#1 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:15 am

Minds of Insanity is a small, casual guild that welcomes all old and new players with a love for the game. We are mostly located in Eastern Time zone of NA (though we have a few members across other time zones) and are most active during the afternoon and evening. There are no requirements of rank or voice communication (though we do have ventrilo). We are mostly social (some of us can be quite chatty in guild chat) and busy adults but all ages are welcome. We are always glad to answer any questions to the best of our abilities. Someone is usually willing to help out by switching toons to help a member in lower tiers with RvR, Scs or PvE (most of us have many alts, so there are always toons in the lower tiers. If not, we may make new ones). We only ask that as a member you be respectful of others (people who behave badly will not last long).

So if you would like to be a part of a group of friends and not looking for a hardcore guild you are welcome to try us out. Just find any Minds of Insanity member (Katmandoom, Zuyanna, Heet, Midwifery,…etc. ) and ask for a guild invite, send in game mail to me that says when you can typically be found, or leave a message here.

Ads
masterlucian666

Re: Minds of Insanity

Post#2 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:57 am

Good to see you man. You guys already have an alliance or no?
Violet - RR 100 WE
Current rank/RR 32/40

Guild Leader of Death Night Disciples

Katmandoom

Post#3 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Not yet but my guildies are down for an alliance with your guild whenever you're ready.

berdrek

Post#4 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:15 pm

i am just now installing the game, but i am interested in joining a community like this, i played for a few months when WAR released but thats about it so my experience is rather limited.

Katmandoom

Post#5 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:36 pm

Absolutely berdrek. After you get the game installed, look us up in game or let me know what time you usually play and we will find a way to get you into the guild.

Valrath

Post#6 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:44 pm

I'm looking to join a guild like this. I work full time and like to play other games, so I'm super casual when it comes to WAR. Are there any classes in particular you're looking to add? Maybe that will help me decide what to play lol.

Katmandoom

Post#7 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:48 am

Any class will be a welcome addition Valrath. If anything we may be lacking a bit in dps classes. But I would ask that you play either dps, healer or tank according to what your favorite type to play is. We can always switch up groups to make it work.

NeneEilserv

Post#8 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:41 pm

"Sending my love to those of Insanity!" :P
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

Ads
Tsumina

Post#9 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:37 pm

Witch Elves can't know love! *sprays you with a spray bottle*
love you too nene

Katmandoom

Post#10 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:56 pm

Minds of Insanity has formed an alliance with The Brides of Khaine and Death Night Disciples.

Bringing together old friends from WAR and gathering new friends is what we are all about. We are always welcoming new and old players of any class, rank and skill level. As always send me or one of my guildmates a tell or mail in game and we will get you in the guild. See you on the battlefield.