Recent Topics

Ads

Aus/Oceanic based guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Drizzt78

Re: Aus/Oceanic based guild

Post#11 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:02 am

Hi Yardy,

I'm not that good at chat console commands in game. How do I find CRUDE guildies there? Please advice.
Quite bored always soloing PvE quest. Worst part is sorceress very difficult to level alone with sub-optimal gears.
Be nice to have party to join scenarios and Warband.
Destruction:
Dark Elf Sorceress (T2) :twisted:

Ads
Yardy

Post#12 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:51 am

Press O and search in the more section at the bottom, then type in Crude and it should show someone online (hopefully)..... i'm not in the game at the moment to check if my directions are correct but it is something like that
CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc

iamrompy

Post#13 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:38 am

whoa ! another player from Singapore ! that's like finding a needle in a haystack.

we need to band together since our playtimes should be similar.

shoot me a tell in game.

Playing a Marauder named Rompy.
Rompy the Marauder

Drizzt78

Post#14 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Hi Yardy,

Thanks. Will give it a shot. Look forward to grouping up.

Hi Rompy,

Yeah man.. you can say that again. Im bringing my friend on board to play as well. We all used to play LIVE ones back then. Used to be squishy SW for me. Lol..
Add me when you're online yah. Lets party up!

Normally when is everyone's online time btw?
Destruction:

Drizzt78

Post#15 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Btw guyz, any advice on getting sorceror gear? Currently mine are all from normal quest and they suck. Shld I try out PQs gear at all or just focus on SCs and RvRs to pile up enough medallions and emblems to get gear at Inevitable City?
Destruction:

iamrompy

Post#16 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:35 am

Drizzt78 wrote:Hi Yardy,

Thanks. Will give it a shot. Look forward to grouping up.

Hi Rompy,

Yeah man.. you can say that again. Im bringing my friend on board to play as well. We all used to play LIVE ones back then. Used to be squishy SW for me. Lol..
Add me when you're online yah. Lets party up!

Normally when is everyone's online time btw?
I am normally on from 2100H onwards for about 2 hours if I can find the time to play.

What's your in game nick ? Mine's Rompy.

Btw I play Order too. I tend to switch to the underdog faction to balance up the numbers. Else why bother to pvp :)

if u play order too let me know, I just started an engineer 2 days ago.
Rompy the Marauder

iamrompy

Post#17 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:41 am

Drizzt78 wrote:Btw guyz, any advice on getting sorceror gear? Currently mine are all from normal quest and they suck. Shld I try out PQs gear at all or just focus on SCs and RvRs to pile up enough medallions and emblems to get gear at Inevitable City?
Personally I grind PQs while waiting for SC pops or join in oRVR when it takes place.

I tend to play classes with AOE abilities to facilitate grinding and ultimately support the team during SCs, oRVR or Keep takes/defence.
Rompy the Marauder

Drizzt78

Post#18 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:07 am

Hi Rompy,

Yeah my char name is Kournikova. I also started camping PQs while waiting for SCs to pop. I'm still not sure what path to pursue for sorceress.
No time to play alt char yet. Focus on sorceress atm. When its higher level be more fun.

Btw, got a question. I'm level 12 now doing SCs and I notice ppl lower level than me(e.g level 3 doing 30K dmg while Im doing 10k) before lvl adj for SC that are using sorceress are hitting damages 2 or 3 times higher than me. Whats wrong? Im spamming my DoTs like crazy and my spells but doesnt seem on par.
Is it because Im over T1 level and playing SCs for T1 will nerf my overall performance?
Destruction:

Ads
iamrompy

Post#19 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:44 am

Drizzt78 wrote:Hi Rompy,

Yeah my char name is Kournikova. I also started camping PQs while waiting for SCs to pop. I'm still not sure what path to pursue for sorceress.
No time to play alt char yet. Focus on sorceress atm. When its higher level be more fun.

Btw, got a question. I'm level 12 now doing SCs and I notice ppl lower level than me(e.g level 3 doing 30K dmg while Im doing 10k) before lvl adj for SC that are using sorceress are hitting damages 2 or 3 times higher than me. Whats wrong? Im spamming my DoTs like crazy and my spells but doesnt seem on par.
Is it because Im over T1 level and playing SCs for T1 will nerf my overall performance?
Just go with your own play style. Its more fun

I favour AOE based damage rather than single target damage since Warhammer is about RvR :)

Regarding the damage could be it AOE damage ? My order engineer was able to top the damage tables in some SC as I use mainly AOE abilities.
Rompy the Marauder

Drizzt78

Post#20 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:34 am

Yeah..
Didn't see you online this few days.
I find the Agony path too myopic although doing quest and solo will be easy.
Prefer party and WBs so I probably spec 100% Path of Calamity and all the rest dump into Path of Destruction. Lots of DoTs, AoEs and CCs. Haha..

Also not having any luck bumping into any other CRUDE guildies. The Friends panel(O key) that Yardy mentioning is turning up 0 results for Guild name search.
Destruction: