Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for Ork RPing/SC/RoR Guild.

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ringobloodtheork

Looking for Ork RPing/SC/RoR Guild.

Post#1 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:26 pm

WAAAAAAAAGH Gitz,

Torggitz here, Plz read my Intro here, so you know who I am; viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21236.

I am just starting out on the Destro side, I have 2 toons on Order side (lvl 35 IB, lvl 14 WP). I find it very hard to RP on Order side. Plus in every Warhammer game weather its Tabletop or video game I play Ork and RP Ork, I just tried Order to see if its easier or harder and its harder to RP. I am looking for a Clan to call home and a gaming family to accept me for me, with my disability and such.

As the title says, I am looking for an Ork guild which does a good amount of RPing and a mix of SCs and RoR. Now just keep in mind I just started this ork toon so it may be a week or two for me to get to rank 31-40 for T4 RoR, but until then I am yours to commanded my Gitz. Hope to see you all soon.

Josh

Ads
Toonman

Re: Looking for Ork RPing/SC/RoR Guild.

Post#2 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:12 pm

Only 2 green guilds I can think of are Black Toof Clan (NA) and Freebooterz (EU), not sure how active either of them are anymore or how much RPing they do but good luck.

Fey

Post#3 » Sat May 13, 2017 12:24 am

Black Toof took a hit recently and although most of us are still playing, we don't have the nightly greenskin groups like we used to. Foot hasn't been on much, but he'll be back.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Ringobloodtheork

Post#4 » Sat May 13, 2017 3:40 am

Fey wrote:Black Toof took a hit recently and although most of us are still playing, we don't have the nightly greenskin groups like we used to. Foot hasn't been on much, but he'll be back.
Fey could you keep me posted on Foot's return and on Black Toof revival with Foots return. I would really be grateful.