Recent Topics

Ads

Returning player seeks guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aurandilaz

Re: Returning player seeks guild

Post#11 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:09 pm

yeah its better to figure out just how you want to play this game, then play with people who might be playing in similar fashion and then join a guild that you know will be doing activity that you prefer. too many people join random guilds only to discover the guild might not be suited for them at all.

Ads
gobchaos

Post#12 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:17 pm

thanks for all the replies guys, if u see me in game feel free to say hi. Plinkton is my main for now. Glad to be back I have lots of fun jus playing so if I make some friends im sure the gaming exp will get better lol. oh yeah can anyone tell me how to make an avatar for posts?

dansari

Post#13 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:49 pm

I haven't done it (obviously) but pretty sure you click on your name in the top right, then profile, and there you should be able to edit your avatar.
<Salt Factory>

gobchaos

Post#14 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Just joined Sport of War on my magus and choppa I believe. Tried to find my new guild on forum but havent yet. Thanks for the guild invite Politics , I look forward to killing countless order wif ya brah!

Dethbloom - Magus
Qorcdeth - Choppa
Plinkton - SH
Malebranche - BG
Luckycharms - Shaman
Doknroll - Dok (farming toon)

bengen

Post#15 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:28 pm

gobchaos wrote:Also have many years xp playing everquest a popular pve game in which I boxed a lvl 100 mage and 100 ranger.
Everquest was a great game, I played for a few years in the early 2000's until WoW came along and took most of its population.
I inherited a guild, created by a previous member, might have been the leader, of a guild that was on the live servers, don't know which one. I refused to let it die because it had some historical value, a legacy, I guess you could say. We've been wanting to rebuild, have one of the original members. Not in any rush, we're here for the long term. We don't have many members yet, prefer easy going people. The name of the guild is 'Anarchy' and we are listed on the 'guilds looking for members' in game.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get on because of the recent DDOS attacks. I hope to be able to get on soon.
So far, so good, so what