Recent Topics

Ads

Tier 2/3 SC Group

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Warlogic

Tier 2/3 SC Group

Post#1 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:23 pm

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for level ~25-35ish players that want to chain queue SC's during the day (NA), the week of Nov 10 - Nov 18. I have the week off of work and would like to take advantage of the high Order population during the daytime.

I'm a r29/rr30 WE with Devastator set, Talismans, etc...and will be pausing all XP on my char until then. Ideally looking for 1 tank, 1 rdps and 1 heal, but I'm not picky at all. You definitely don't have to be fully geared, I'm simply looking for people to have fun with while running something that at least faintly resembles a proper party; hopefully with some kind of strategy involved past flinging smelly afk gits at the enemy! :twisted: If any new players or old players with alt chars are interested, or even if you're just a smelly git that wants to go afk and be used as ammo, let me know and we'll get something going!
Skaifall - One of those bad DPS DoK things

Ads