Recent Topics

Ads

Whats going on with Destro?

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
abezverkhiy

Re: Whats going on with Destro?

Post#71 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:57 am

emiliorv wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:35 pm
Gurf wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:14 pm
emiliorv wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:12 pm

Mate do you ever played WP at all?? lifetap heals are not affected by any +% healing (outgoing or incoming), so any **** shield WP is running ED.

ED is a core tactic for mostly (if not all) salv WPs...simply too good to not use.
Yeah I play WP, in Warband situations as Grace you don't only use lifetap heals or your entire party will die, you still have to do your regular groups heals
Dunno what build you running, but as melee-healer usually slot divine fury...really dont get the point to use 1 tactic to reduce 25% healing and other to increase +20%...and also really dont get the point to use casted heals when using a melee setup (armor+mastery+renown)...if work for you ok, but dont look like a usual build/setup.
I second Gurf's opinion in regards of playing Grace and using Salv spells as well. Unlike him I do not use lifetaps but use Sacrifice which is the most powerful group heal and if memory serves it does not scale with STR. Plus there are two important skills in Gace - Shielding Grace and Sigmar's Grace which do not require strength at all.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#72 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:08 am

abezverkhiy wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:57 am
Spoiler:
Gurf wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:14 pm

Yeah I play WP, in Warband situations as Grace you don't only use lifetap heals or your entire party will die, you still have to do your regular groups heals
Dunno what build you running, but as melee-healer usually slot divine fury...really dont get the point to use 1 tactic to reduce 25% healing and other to increase +20%...and also really dont get the point to use casted heals when using a melee setup (armor+mastery+renown)...if work for you ok, but dont look like a usual build/setup.
I second Gurf's opinion in regards of playing Grace and using Salv spells as well. Unlike him I do not use lifetaps but use Sacrifice which is the most powerful group heal and if memory serves it does not scale with STR. Plus there are two important skills in Gace - Shielding Grace and Sigmar's Grace which do not require strength at all.
Yep, blood of my blood (sacrifice mirror) only scale with points trained in tree => never tried such hybrid setups on dok, looks interesting..

abezverkhiy

Post#73 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:15 am

emiliorv wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:08 am
abezverkhiy wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:57 am
Spoiler:

Yep, blood of my blood (sacrifice mirror) only scale with points trained in tree => never tried such hybrid setups on dok, looks interesting..
Try it, drop a hot on yourself and cast BOMB. Trading chalice for shield will close one door but other will open - managing RF/Essence will be a challenge at times but doable and as a trade-off you get a bunch of good stuff from melee tree. Everything else remains the same - gear, tactics etc.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354