Recent Topics

Ads

Make kegs for "Save the Ale" drop in more scens

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Razielhell
Former Staff

Re: Make kegs for "Save the Ale" drop in more scens

Post#11 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:35 pm

CaledorTree wrote:
Razielhell wrote: Oh are you talking about not counting in quest? You may be in a WB and other party get the kill.When this happens you and your party wont get loot nor credit for the kill.White lions afaik if they get DB you cant loot.This doesnt apply for turrets though.
The strange thing is that I got xp and a brew backpack, but not the kill for the quest! Here is my character's equipment: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... me=Squoatz
You need to kill 3 diferrent giants :P 1 in Empire 1 in Dwarf and 1 in Elfs.You know that right?...You maybe trying to kill the same(Nordland) over and over again? There is no such problem with the quest :/ I think you need to investigate further from your side.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#12 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:47 am

Can you make BFB map active for pug scenarios and trio/group map aswell ? (Not the same queue ofc) for having more chance to fdo the sc .
Even if I only queue for BFB it didn't pop often , also try to queue for all sc and realized that most player only queue for pug map, reducing chance to do this sc when can't be in a group
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

CaledorTree

Post#13 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:54 am

Razielhell wrote:
CaledorTree wrote:
Razielhell wrote: Oh are you talking about not counting in quest? You may be in a WB and other party get the kill.When this happens you and your party wont get loot nor credit for the kill.White lions afaik if they get DB you cant loot.This doesnt apply for turrets though.
The strange thing is that I got xp and a brew backpack, but not the kill for the quest! Here is my character's equipment: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... me=Squoatz
You need to kill 3 diferrent giants :P 1 in Empire 1 in Dwarf and 1 in Elfs.You know that right?...You maybe trying to kill the same(Nordland) over and over again? There is no such problem with the quest :/ I think you need to investigate further from your side.
I know, I know! I had managed to do the quest on my RP without any such issue. But as you can see, the quest did not update when I killed him twice and even got a brew backpack! Another guy told me he had killed him 5 times without getting the quest-needed kill! :shock:
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#14 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:59 am

CaledorTree wrote:
Razielhell wrote:
CaledorTree wrote: The strange thing is that I got xp and a brew backpack, but not the kill for the quest! Here is my character's equipment: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... me=Squoatz
I know, I know! I had managed to do the quest on my RP without any such issue. But as you can see, the quest did not update when I killed him twice and even got a brew backpack! Another guy told me he had killed him 5 times without getting the quest-needed kill! :shock:
Try to abandon the quest and get it again.Retry and report back here.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

warhammer1995

Post#15 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:41 am

Scenarios dwarf vs greenskins ...atleast one
RP - Pavoss :idea:

sotora

Post#16 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:32 am

Is BFB even in scenario roster atm? I can't queue for it atm.

Aurandilaz

Post#17 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:45 am

Why did you remove BFP sc from the lineup? It is no longer available and I still haven't managed to find 10 kegs on any of my alts. :(

CaledorTree

Post#18 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:58 am

Razielhell wrote: Try to abandon the quest and get it again.Retry and report back here.
It worked for 2 giants, but on the 3rd, again I did not get the kill, no matter I was able to loot and get the coin. :(
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

Ads
Gortoon

Post#19 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:48 pm

i think kegs drop on other sc now. at least i saw. Not able to loot one yet and i have been trying for 3 days now.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#20 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Keg do not drop , there is seveal bugman keg in BFB map you just need to click on it .
BFB has not been removed of the sc list btw
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer