Recent Topics

Ads

[Suggestion]Speed up T1 zone locks

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
whiskeywes

[Suggestion]Speed up T1 zone locks

Post#1 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Let me be frank witchas,

I really like the new system; in theory this system promotes more PvP by forcing open field fights around BOs. I'm all for getting people organized, using new and exciting tactics, and uh...not sitting around humping keeps for 2 hours.

This being said, it's a little dead this morning and we've got all 4 BOs capped in dwarf. We've been sitting here discussing the finger things in life, coffee, farting, WAR and DAoC PvP, things like that.

Um..thing is, we've been here for...around 30 minutes now. No joke.

I wouldn't mind if there were people to kill and defenses/offenses to be mounted, but there aren't really! Lets flip and get on to the next zone!

Thanks for your time.

Ads
Thelen

Re: [Suggestion]Speed up T1 zone locks

Post#2 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:22 pm

I'd definitely like to see the lock timers scaled back base on population. I was in dwarf this morning for about 30-40 minutes. Holding all 4 BOs and the zone points barely moved because there was no order to kill.

Dresden
Banned

Post#3 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:49 pm

I was there, it happened, the stunty T1 was all bo and no lock.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

HissiCNesS

Post#4 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Thelen wrote:I'd definitely like to see the lock timers scaled back base on population..
This would actually be a great idea if it is possible! I see more and more ppl complaining about this and even logging of because of boredom waiting for the lock for 40 mins. :(
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!