Recent Topics

Ads

WL suggestions

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Lesnoj

WL suggestions

Post#1 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi, I was thinking and testing some skills for white lion and come to some idea that might be interesting to implement.
1) Pack Assault skill - hits with a dmg and adds another 130dmg during 5sec. This means that even if you hit 3x during 5sec still you will get only once 130dmg + this dmg cant crit.
My suggestion is to add this dmg bonus during all time (5sec) it will work very well with Coordinate Strike and imo it won’t be OP skill but very useful and interesting to work with.
2) Blindside skill - basic hit skill with dot effect. Suggestion: add KD effect. I will help WL to have KD and to suffer on dmg burst or survivability. Because now if you want KD your dmg is bad, if you want good dmg than u don’t have KD and that kills you whem WE pops on you.
3)Pet speed - maybe a good idea will be to add a speed buff a pet during Fetch. I am thinking to make a Fetch skill something like Leonine Frenzy skill. Not sure if to make pet immune to stun or slow but with speed will help us to use Fetch more often because during my game play I barely see that WL are using Fetch. The pet is so slow and u can root,kd,slow him :/

Ads
oaliaen

Re: WL suggestions

Post#2 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:20 pm

my friend i dont want to be rude or nothing like this whit you but...WL is already very good to get buffed again.

carmine3161

Post#3 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:28 pm

Lesnoj wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:05 pm Hi, I was thinking and testing some skills for white lion and come to some idea that might be interesting to implement.
1) Pack Assault skill - hits with a dmg and adds another 130dmg during 5sec. This means that even if you hit 3x during 5sec still you will get only once 130dmg + this dmg cant crit.
My suggestion is to add this dmg bonus during all time (5sec) it will work very well with Coordinate Strike and imo it won’t be OP skill but very useful and interesting to work with.
2) Blindside skill - basic hit skill with dot effect. Suggestion: add KD effect. I will help WL to have KD and to suffer on dmg burst or survivability. Because now if you want KD your dmg is bad, if you want good dmg than u don’t have KD and that kills you whem WE pops on you.
3)Pet speed - maybe a good idea will be to add a speed buff a pet during Fetch. I am thinking to make a Fetch skill something like Leonine Frenzy skill. Not sure if to make pet immune to stun or slow but with speed will help us to use Fetch more often because during my game play I barely see that WL are using Fetch. The pet is so slow and u can root,kd,slow him :/
1) Pack assault is already good and combo's great with coordinated strike.

2) It's up to you whether you want utility or damage, but you can not always have both and currently WL has good damage. Adding a kd to it would be really strong.

3) You can use charge to speed up your pet before a fetch, speed training i think is bugged. To stop the pet from getting snared you have Feline Grace. If Marauder's gets their pull to work off strength i could maybe see something with giving the pet speed during a fetch, don't know how you would implement it though since we already have charge.

Currently we have our pull based off strength so our trade off can sometimes be having to use Charge + Feline Grace. Marauder has to use their pull which is basted of their intelligence so it gets disrupted a lot.
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

Mausini

Post#4 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:51 am

Lets fix the pet and bp, tb first. After that it would make sense to look into proposals again.

facundo7777

Post#5 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:51 am

wl needs only pet contribution from items fixed and everything will be ok

FinduilAsuryan

Post#6 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:20 am

1. Issue (for me): WL in its Vanilla state can atm only be played in Hunter/Axeman Setting. This makes the WL a (pounce) mobile, ok-ish Damage-Dealer (agree, it´s bursty) with almost no crowd control. (Slow is the only thing that can be applied easily, Fetch is.. as it is. No stun here, at lower rr you have to Chose armor debuff or outgoin heal debuff)

2. Solution: Reinstate the old Guardian path. Not as it was at the extremely OP beginning(the wounds to strength damage was over the top, nobody argues about that). Personally i felt the Toughness to Strenth solution was good. And again, I know WL was good even then, but it was Strong in 1-1 and not so much in grp or wb Play, just a viable (and strong) way to Play.
Reason: Destruction has that tanky DD possibilty in Marauder and Squig Herder. Order in my eyes, not so much.
Another Solution might be to just give WL wounds Bonus to the pet and subsequently not buff the elf itself. Making the WL not so tough yet the Damage good.
Another one would be to buff the pet at a 2:1 rate.
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54