Recent Topics

Ads

We're sick of the cheese spam sandwiches

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Valarion

Re: We're sick of the cheese spam sandwiches

Post#11 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:22 pm

CorvusBlack wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:26 pm We're sick of the AM spam going on right now, especially in t2/3 scenarios. It's boring playing against this brainless 6 healer bore fest going on.

Yes, there are many work around's, from setting up a premade(should be for t4 only) making a healer(we usually have 1, one more won't help) coordinated damage(I've tried asking dps to assist me with no avail) but it comes down to this class being spammed because it's grossly OP right now, in lower tiers anyway. 12 classes to choose from, 12 spots in the last sc i played and 5 are AM? plus more healers and not to mention the kotbs spam and wh spam. It's just spam this fotm spam that fotm ZzzzzZZZzZZzz

So what is the problem, prems in lower scens, can we stop that or do AM's need a serious fat reduction to make things healthier?

You dont need a premade. Just stay close to a good pug healer and in groups.

More healers do help, but that healer has to know how to cleanse and prehot or its gonna hurt. Likely, your healers are simply getting overwhelmed by sheer damage of all the classes, which is what Im seeing in most cases. There is always a trend towards more and more damage with healing falling behind and this is playing a role here too. Thankfully its still better here than on live.

After the nerfs to BW, dps AM (and Eng) is just very much fotm right now. Just wait it out.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Ads
Tesq

Post#12 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:09 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:58 pm i Understand your suggestion, and it could be interesting. But prepare to see Sc pop very rarely in this case...
I made a suggestion but was utterely rejected at the time, you can introduces a command to swap classes to pre-setted healer (like play like monster in live) classes so that in pug sc ppl can swap and play a healer (a less powerfull than a normal levelled char, like a rank 40/ rr 30 dok spec full heals and no points in mastery and only core skills). That way dosent matter the comp there is still a way to balance a bit the sc with out any problem on the queue/pop system. This should make everyone happy.

Wuu

Post#13 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:12 pm

First SC in 6 days. Destro had 5 healers, Order had 1.
Again, in T4 the balance swings the other way.

geezereur

Post#14 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:41 pm

You win some you lose some.

CountTalabecland

Post#15 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:06 am

If I am allowed to speak for the realm. Order will cease in its dps AM spam if destro will stop with the melee SH spam. That is all.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#16 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:25 am

The problem is AM bottom line.
if you pug sc's then its like rolling dice....always been and it will most likely never change. You either deal with it or form a grp\pre.
]

Einherja

Post#17 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:33 am

QQ from the zerg Realm 😂

carlos

Post#18 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:09 am

Sounds like the ordinary destro whine
Starfkr

Ads