Recent Topics

Ads

Rune Priest Oppressor Set Proc Bonus

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
porkstar

Rune Priest Oppressor Set Proc Bonus

Post#1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:42 pm

The Oppressor and Vanquisher 6pc bonus is the same for Opp and Vanq. If Opp is somewhat a DPS set, could the proc be changed to an elemental debuff please? This would make more sense and be similar to a corrosion proc.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Ads
adamthelc

Re: Rune Priest Oppressor Set Proc Bonus

Post#2 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:43 am

Makes sense.

The problem is wouldnt they have to change the zealot bonus then too? And Zealot doesnt need a corp debuff.

So whatever is keeping them from giving an ele debuff like the zealot is probably going to keep them from making it a bonus. I could be wrong though, maybe a single target ele debuff would be ok and they just dont want the RP to have an aoe debuff.

porkstar

Re: Rune Priest Oppressor Set Proc Bonus

Post#3 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:27 pm

adamthelc wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:43 am Makes sense.

The problem is wouldnt they have to change the zealot bonus then too? And Zealot doesnt need a corp debuff.

So whatever is keeping them from giving an ele debuff like the zealot is probably going to keep them from making it a bonus. I could be wrong though, maybe a single target ele debuff would be ok and they just dont want the RP to have an aoe debuff.
I think that DPS RP is so obscure/bad and rarely used that they don't want to fully commit a high level set to the spec. A weakness of DPS RP is that they don't have their own debuff. They could also possibly add an elemental debuff on Rune of Immolation.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...