Recent Topics

Ads

WH/WE - tactics imbalance

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
drmordread
Suspended

Re: WH/WE - tactics imbalance

Post#21 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:52 am

abezverkhiy wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:19 pm No, I am absolutely fine with having 4 tactics. I am merely advocating for parity related to what is meant to be our core attacks.

So please do not be a smart@$$ saying obvious things. And go drink some water yourself. Walk outside, get life, get laid, release your negative energy and do not let forum to stress you out, dude. Afterall noone gives a fly here if you are stressing out or not.
Dude you are stressing over 2 tactics that no one uses because they (a) do not work with anything else and a tactic that does not fit a 4 tactic spec is useless. Or (b) there are more important tactics that work with other tactics to create a build, are more important.

Also, this game is designed so that there is no mirror parity. Get used to it. Learn to adjust your play to it. If I can, anyone can.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Ads
rrrutsss

Re: WH/WE - tactics imbalance

Post#22 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:16 am

Friendly suggestion
Make a WE and im sure you wont use thoese 2 tactics, they are pretty much useless(very very situational)
Ive never used em and im sure i wont.
If you pick even one of them tactics you lose a greater tactic and if you take both of them you lose 2 great tactics and you wont kill anyone.