Recent Topics

Ads

Is it worth getting back in to?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
ExcretusMaximus

Re: Is it worth getting back in to?

Post#11 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:28 pm

N/A population during N/A primetime is hit or miss; some days it's amazing, others it's a ghost town.

EU population is banging.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Ads
BeautfulToad

Post#12 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:47 pm

Dan666 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:13 pm

i try to don't be emotional involved and just breakdown stuff , i think the guy have right to have is opinion( like it or not) , i also think saying is toxic and saying is a bait , obviously show you are not agree and are in deny with is point or opinion , but i have to be agree with some point , i think is got nothing wrong to be agree or disagree , i don't understand the mentality to be disagree on something this become automatically a toxic topic ? sure some topic are more sensitive and bring a lot of debates , but i think is worst to avoid them and shut them down and be in deny , this is the only warhammer server right ? and in my opinion this server suppose to be always full , sadly this break my heart to see the population look to always dropping , because i love war so much , i also think this is a part of the issue that cause population drop slowly , already on this topic user say they xrealming , just look the last big event the day of the new city open and how the faction population are so unbalance in the battlefield in tm, this is because player reroll on the other faction because 1 faction get nerf to the ground and the other one get buff, look the history patch note from life and is very obvious , anyway this is only 1 guy opinion have a nice day peace
He said he has maxed out every single character, and at no point in that journey he had to post in the forum?

I think the the entire thread is bait, and the guy is just particularly butthurt about slayers for whatever reason.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#13 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:53 am

BeautfulToad wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:47 pm
Dan666 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:13 pm

i try to don't be emotional involved and just breakdown stuff , i think the guy have right to have is opinion( like it or not) , i also think saying is toxic and saying is a bait , obviously show you are not agree and are in deny with is point or opinion , but i have to be agree with some point , i think is got nothing wrong to be agree or disagree , i don't understand the mentality to be disagree on something this become automatically a toxic topic ? sure some topic are more sensitive and bring a lot of debates , but i think is worst to avoid them and shut them down and be in deny , this is the only warhammer server right ? and in my opinion this server suppose to be always full , sadly this break my heart to see the population look to always dropping , because i love war so much , i also think this is a part of the issue that cause population drop slowly , already on this topic user say they xrealming , just look the last big event the day of the new city open and how the faction population are so unbalance in the battlefield in tm, this is because player reroll on the other faction because 1 faction get nerf to the ground and the other one get buff, look the history patch note from life and is very obvious , anyway this is only 1 guy opinion have a nice day peace
He said he has maxed out every single character, and at no point in that journey he had to post in the forum?

I think the the entire thread is bait, and the guy is just particularly butthurt about slayers for whatever reason.
It's probably a spam bot.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Avenhold

Post#14 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:32 am

I don't think this is the appropriate section of the forums to post a question like that. That being said, in answer to your question? YES.

DaWolf

Post#15 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:29 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:53 am
It's probably a spam bot.