[RoR] Memes

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
WeGotThis

Re: [RoR] Memes

Post#641 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:27 pm

Ads
BeautfulToad

Post#642 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:12 am

Something tells me criollo does not think too highly of the scenarios. I am really good at reading between the lines tho.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#643 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:16 am

It sure would be a shame if one person decided to use the meme thread to harass staff and get it shutdown again.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

DokB
Legacy RR80

Post#644 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:02 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:27 am
Alternatively one might continue to use this argument that 2h tanks are "real tanks" to weaken the resolve of the team in order to get these yolo tanks back into the pug side of the equation instead of proper tanks, further diluting the matchmaking and making it even easier to farm. No one wants to beat on a shield tank if a mostly useless yolo-dps tank is jammed into his slot instead.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

criollo
Legacy RR80

Post#645 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:18 am

I didnt use this meme thread to harass staff and get it shutdown again. I uploaded some funny pics showing the current state of servers pvp and scenarios and what the pvp community think about it, and devs are the responsible, not us. But i guess its easier to remove my pictures, punish my account and trying to hide the ingame issues than improving and making the game better.

who is your current superior , wargrimir?
Andalusian. Montañas Negras -> Karak Eight Peaks -> Karak Norn -> Karak Azgal

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#646 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:37 am

criollo wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:18 am
I didnt use this meme thread to harass staff and get it shutdown again. I uploaded some funny pics showing the current state of servers pvp and scenarios and what the pvp community think about it, and devs are the responsible, not us. But i guess its easier to remove my pictures, punish my account and trying to hide the ingame issues than improving and making the game better.

I am the moderator.

criollo
Legacy RR80

Post#647 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:21 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:37 am
criollo wrote:

I am the moderator.
yes you are a moderator but thats not what i asked, who is your current superior?
Andalusian. Montañas Negras -> Karak Eight Peaks -> Karak Norn -> Karak Azgal

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#648 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:23 am

criollo wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:21 am
wargrimnir wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:37 am
criollo wrote:

I am the moderator.
yes you are a moderator but thats not what i asked, who is your current superior?
I AM THE MODERATOR!

Ads
Dabbart

Post#649 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:22 am

Dabbart

Post#650 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:25 am

Spoiler:
it's a joke... Settle your britches...