Recent Topics

Ads

A brilliant solution about that thrice-damned noise

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TheSockPuppet
Suspended

A brilliant solution about that thrice-damned noise

Post#1 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:37 am

We all know that most mounts make that nice, relaxing and inspiring melody of two coconuts getting banged against eachother when they move, a sound we all know and love...except for the midget helicopters, because apperently someone thought it would be funny to replace the coconut with the screams of a fly that is being violently molested by a frenzied wasp...and they make that sound constantly...

The result is that the sound can be heard clearly from a rather long distance, making it almost impossible for a warband that contains midgets to commit a successful ambush...and i suppose it must cause great psychological distress to the ordies as well.

Thus, being the pinnacle of intellect and wisdom that i am, i came to the conclusion that the best solution would be to replace the coconut sound on the dark elf mount (which didn't make any sense to begin with), with this one.
Now the ordies will be able to hear destro coming as well when we ambush them and our catchy tune is going to mend the damage that the horrid dirge of the bearded rodents has done to them (even though they had it coming because they associated themselves with midgets)
Last edited by TheSockPuppet on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Glorian

Re: A brilliant solution about that thrice-damned noise

Post#2 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:05 am

Good Idea.
Another Sollution might be to just give the dwarfs backpacks that gives them a speedboost like when running through watter.

Fast marching is better than a roflcopter. :)

PS.: Warthog mount discussions are forbidden.

bwdaWAR

Post#3 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:04 am

This is why everyone should have squig mounts!

armorcrafter

Post#4 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Better give the disc riders a annoying hum.

Old roadrunner/coyote cartoon episode had coyote launching a bunch of flying sticks of dynamite that made a humming sound. They keep showing up throughout the episode to thwart his brilliant plans.

Danielle

Post#5 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Dinosaurs already have ridiculously long tails that make them a pain to try and hide with. No need to nerf them any further.
Spoiler:
Raging Slayer overextender and Healbot of Deep and Dry and Dark Omen
All my Order characters
All my Destro characters
Yes, you are welcome to this hitlist. I REALLY enjoy being chased across a whole zone.