Recent Topics

Ads

LONDON Attack

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Collateral

Re: LONDON Attack

Post#11 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:46 am

Spoiler:
Arbich wrote:
Spoiler:
we reap what we saw.

We could be thankful that these so called terrorists for now don't target children, unlike our great Nato armies.

the european voters want this, they get this and they deserve this
The fact that you thought this was an appropriate post is mind boggling, now I will decide if your forum ban will extend to all your in game accounts - Torque
Spoiler:
There is truth in what he said you know. He could've put it a bit differently, but it is what it is. And the fact that he got banned for speaking his mind, makes me not want to post anything, and I won't. No one 'deserves' to die and it's not what these people 'want'. But I will just say that there are far bigger things at play, and people need to research. These are troubled times.
It is what it is and he reaped what he sowed. This is a game forum and I have no issue with people passing on their commiserations to those effected by such odious acts but if you start to get edgy and political with completely inappropriate posts then you can just go elsewhere. I trust this is perfectly clear. - Torque

Ads
Nefarian78

Post#12 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:59 am

Sadly, until someone decides it's time to stop this, it will continue. Every country is doing absolutely NOTHING to prevent this from happening. Yeah, sure you can bomb ISIS all you want, it won't change anything. They operate in small cells around the world and those cells aren't affected if one of their strongholds is destroyed.

Since Mu'ammar Gheddafi death there's been a power vacuum in the middle east, that's the main reason ISIS exists.

Being Italian, it's easy for me to compare him to Mussolini. Both were harsh dictators that most people hated, but they still tried to make their own country a better place. Both unified their own country, set up some basic laws and created schools, hospitals and some general infrastracture.

This might sound really bad and cruel, but sometimes you need people like them.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

flintboth

Post#13 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:05 am

It's not really truth, populations are not guilty about what is going on in the world, the real guilty is the politicians and their friends.
Politician are guilty about terrorism and war and populations try to change that by the vote, sadly, vote change nothing.
Think for victims, really sad.
Last edited by flintboth on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Celtic

Post#14 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:11 am

As someone from the UK all i can say is the IRA tried this for 40 years, and it didn't work.

The cowards that are isis won't manage to do anything but bring the country together as always.

Thinking of those hurt or grieving.
Littlemother - Mothermayhem - Ladyceltic - Sheerah - Whistler - Torvie - Celtix
Suicidal - Mistressofpain - Bobalicious - Discalicious - Gobalicious - Hag - Nyghtmare -

roadkillrobin

Post#15 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:13 am

Don't think RoR forums are the moast sutible place for political discussions in general.
I'm all for people speaking their mind, free speach and anti censorieship as they all lead to discussions thats can potentionally solve moast issues. But it also kinda needs to be done in the right venue.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#16 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:29 am

Wow people died... And we discuss about what ever...not the right Moment
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

flintboth

Post#17 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:46 am

Make a taboo on the death or peoples injured from terorism attack or war is stupid.
That create more traumatism than solve anything.
Empathy is ok but silencing about the problem is sheep attitude and this attitud is encouraged by terrorist and tyrants.
I agree this not the place to speak about this, but stop say stupidity plz, just sympathise.
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Ley
Former Staff

Post#18 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:55 am

Is that time again...locked.

Ads