Recent Topics

Ads

ROR data usage

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rngvp

ROR data usage

Post#1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Does anyone know the average data it cost to play ror? I currently have a 15gb data limit and I'm wondering if that will be enough or if I need to find another alternative.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: ROR data usage

Post#2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Negligible. Something like 15KB/s in heavy RvR.

Very rough math, if you played in heavy RvR, 8 hours a day, 7 days a week, you might get around 11GB total used over the course of a month.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Jaycub

Post#3 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:22 pm

I was curious and tested with resource monitor, did a scenario, a big RvR fight, PvE, and idled.

Like wargrimnir said I never saw anything above 15KB/s, 2KB/s seemed to be the idle although I seen it below even 1KB/s when in the middle of nowhere with nothing happening.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

rngvp

Post#4 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Thanks, I'm working 72 hours a week so I might be able to play one hour a day at the most and I get one day off where I can play a bit more so I think I'll be fine. I'll try to test it myself.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#5 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Jaycub wrote:I was curious and tested with resource monitor, did a scenario, a big RvR fight, PvE, and idled.

Like wargrimnir said I never saw anything above 15KB/s, 2KB/s seemed to be the idle although I seen it below even 1KB/s when in the middle of nowhere with nothing happening.
farming yourself in dangerous territorries, have ya? ^^

Jaycub

Post#6 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:30 pm

saupreusse wrote:
Jaycub wrote:I was curious and tested with resource monitor, did a scenario, a big RvR fight, PvE, and idled.

farming yourself in dangerous territorries, have ya? ^^
The SC I was doing on my WH I crashed for some reason so I'm probably stuck there till I log back in
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>