Recent Topics

Ads

Play Solo Please, you're just hurting everyone else

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
madrocks
Suspended

Re: Play Solo Please, you're just hurting everyone else

Post#11 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:19 am

As it turns out that this is a troll threat, why are you wasting everybodies time?

Pill wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:01 am Real talk though, making the wb cap at 12 would make it easier for smaller groups to compete, and require some more communicate as a faction. +1
Nein. Zones scale up to 100 vs 100 and more. There is no way to comunicate with so many warband leaders for many reasons.
Last edited by madrocks on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lutz

Ads
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#12 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:24 am

People are blobing and zerging because it is effective, while it is you won't change it by any obstacles you may put in game.
There is a lot of fun playing against same size group and it does not matter what scale it is (except playing against m2 bombig parties, still props to them as they are force to consider on the field).

witchdoctor

Post#13 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:26 am

Don't trashtalk about "order need's to stop zerging" or "destro need's to stop zerging" this is just bullshit...

It's a serious point that Luuca hits here.(Although the theme sounds a bit sarcastic :P )

It would give the anti blob movement more opportunity in the fight.
By example, during a clash at keepdoor tankwall, when you pull someone in- or outside, he instantly get heal by 8 healers.
with only 12 man warband there are only 4 healers with the overall view healing a target which has been pulled inside 20+ enemies.
Other healers need to target him first, not that easy unless you are a black orc. :lol:

When you are going to blame order next time for zerging, keep in mind, as the first 5 piece set was releas, in T2 max lvl 26 times,
Everyone logged on his main... it was 88% destro against 12% order.
When T4 was released, it took order close to 2 weeks to get the first winner lock.
the Order blob is just destro alt's :D

Wosh
Banned

Post#14 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:34 am

I like this :)

Just get rid of groups all together and make all spells that affect groups AOE outside of groups instead with a range and voila all groups disbanded and no more lag from it. Might create lag some other way when buffs shifts constantly as you move, but you get rid of warbands :)

CoffeeForAll

Post#15 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:44 am

This thread was created as a sarcastic reflection of that other warband thread. That fact that people seem to take it seriously, is just depressing.

Onemantankwall

Post#16 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:53 am

witchdoctor wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:26 am Don't trashtalk about "order need's to stop zerging" or "destro need's to stop zerging" this is just bullshit...

It's a serious point that Luuca hits here.(Although the theme sounds a bit sarcastic :P )

It would give the anti blob movement more opportunity in the fight.
By example, during a clash at keepdoor tankwall, when you pull someone in- or outside, he instantly get heal by 8 healers.
with only 12 man warband there are only 4 healers with the overall view healing a target which has been pulled inside 20+ enemies.
Other healers need to target him first, not that easy unless you are a black orc. :lol:

When you are going to blame order next time for zerging, keep in mind, as the first 5 piece set was releas, in T2 max lvl 26 times,
Everyone logged on his main... it was 88% destro against 12% order.
When T4 was released, it took order close to 2 weeks to get the first winner lock.
the Order blob is just destro alt's :D
Who u gonna find to lead 12man wbs when u got 100+ on each side, id rather roll a 6 man and flatten the 12 pugs... Such a change would break game no real thought is being put into it there is 12 man wbs its called scs, go que for them.
Op was being sarcastic from other thread but lol @ all those wanting to take the rvr out of a RVR game
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#17 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:06 am

Please keep the wbs. It's easier for ICONiC to get mass kills Instead of chasing you all 1 by 1.

Collateral

Post#18 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 am

Obvious troll is obvious.

Ads
witchdoctor

Post#19 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:46 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:53 am Who u gonna find to lead 12man wbs when u got 100+ on each side, id rather roll a 6 man and flatten the 12 pugs... Such a change would break game no real thought is being put into it there is 12 man wbs its called scs, go que for them.
Op was being sarcastic from other thread but lol @ all those wanting to take the rvr out of a RVR game
If you run with 5 warbands at one blob... or with the same amount of players with 10 warband at one blob. where is the differnce for you? Everyone makes an enemy marker on the zergleader and done.

And Who want to take RvR out of the game? why do you quote me when nothing you write makes sense to my post?
If i want to take zergs out of the game i had suggested that people instantly die when to many come together. :lol:

But i didn't... I'm just confused about the playerbase at primetime, which droped about 60% compared to summer 2017.
when 1'400 players where online the zergs were not that huge as they are now with 500 players. :roll:

Foltestik

Post#20 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:18 am

witchdoctor wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:46 am
But i didn't... I'm just confused about the playerbase at primetime, which droped about 60% compared to summer 2017.
when 1'400 players where online the zergs were not that huge as they are now with 500 players. :roll:
maybee becouse mostly "6mans" premade leave game and mindless zerglings stay :)