Recent Topics

Ads

Range is out of control

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Luuca

Re: Range is out of control

Post#41 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:57 pm

oaliaen wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:52 pm it not worked ..i see you and your fireclowns on the field whit some heads chopped.
wow.. so much
Spoiler:

Ads
Luuca

Post#42 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:58 pm

Drysill wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:56 pm
Spoiler:
oaliaen wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:41 pm
Luuca wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:34 pm
it seems to be fun for Choppas, Marauders, and Melee squigs. Just be quiet Nancy, the adults are tearing apart a meaningless unfounded whine thread here.
dont call me to shut my mouth mama ... you just proved your class suck balls. One button win.

Hey devs, at least nerf the range, put this like 50 feet.
yea, nerf the range but buff the damage... 3x more damage and AOE...
It's pretty clear they all want Bomb Groups back as on live....

oaliaen

Post#43 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:00 am

Luuca wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:57 pm
oaliaen wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:52 pm it not worked ..i see you and your fireclowns on the field whit some heads chopped.
wow.. so much
Spoiler:
not hurt feelings bra .. you just know but cant accept. its ok.

Luuca

Post#44 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:01 am

oaliaen wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:00 am
Spoiler:
Luuca wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:57 pm
wow.. so much
Spoiler:
not hurt feelings bra .. you just know but cant accept. its ok.
Let me understand. You play a Choppa and are calling for a nerf to another class. That's correct?

oaliaen

Post#45 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:06 am

i agree qhit thw OP topic...but you get involved on my thoughts and tryed to attack me. i just fight back.

Onemantankwall

Post#46 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:09 am

In all seriousmess a resist softcap raise for ALL might help things abit on both sides, its not even range thats the issue its magic dmg on all classes atm maxed caps dont help much, just simply raising the softcap would help against all magical dots since they are completely undefendable once applied but most are instsnt casts
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Luuca

Post#47 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:12 am

oaliaen wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:06 am i agree qhit thw OP topic...but you get involved on my thoughts and tryed to attack me. i just fight back.
If you feel I attacked you, I'm sorry. You clearly have never actually been attacked online. You speak from your point of view and I should respect that; however, idiotic statements without proof are hard to swallow. I provided a very potent counter to the OPs assertions and yet you talk about Willpower debuffs and "****" overpowered damage. You clearly have no idea what the hell is going on and are simply upset because you died. Again, sorry if all of this is over your head. Think about actually playing a class or alongside one of the best on the class for a while before chiming in or I'm going to sit you at the kids table every time.

Luuca

Post#48 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:16 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:09 am In all seriousmess a resist softcap raise for ALL might help things abit on both sides, its not even range thats the issue its magic dmg on all classes atm maxed caps dont help much, just simply raising the softcap would help against all magical dots since they are completely undefendable once applied but most are instsnt casts
Order only has magical damage in groups. WL is a solo class that had it's solo spec neutered. Slayer is neutered because shattered limbs and ID changes. Name another viable Order MDPS class. Raising resists or raising Disrupt is death for Order. Destro Ranged magic dps is very potent as well, it's just that MDPS steals most kills (Gogokaboom aside) by spamming AoE.

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#49 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:20 am

Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Onemantankwall

Post#50 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:22 am

Luuca wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:16 am
Onemantankwall wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:09 am In all seriousmess a resist softcap raise for ALL might help things abit on both sides, its not even range thats the issue its magic dmg on all classes atm maxed caps dont help much, just simply raising the softcap would help against all magical dots since they are completely undefendable once applied but most are instsnt casts
Order only has magical damage in groups. WL is a solo class that had it's solo spec neutered. Slayer is neutered because shattered limbs and ID changes. Name another viable Order MDPS class. Raising resists or raising Disrupt is death for Order. Destro Ranged magic dps is very potent as well, it's just that MDPS steals most kills (Gogokaboom aside) by spamming AoE.
Simply tweak the numbers of both, slight raise to physical slight nerf to magical put the numbers at about dead even giving melee/tanks something to do besides getting out healed/melted. It'd just take EXTENSIVE testing
Last edited by Onemantankwall on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!