Recent Topics

Ads

Abuse for healing....

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Re: Abuse for healing....

Post#21 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:28 am

Rydiak wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:33 am Supposedly it looks at the weapons you are wearing.
Interesting, does it get information when you start que or when it pops? (in case you switched weapons)

Ads
Bregon

Post#22 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:57 am

Best advice use the ignore function, i've got lots of 'EXPERTS' on ignore, if people can't utilise their tiny brains to assess they need to play a bit more carefully due to lack of healing then thats on them not you but of course they wouldn't put themselves at fault but look to blame someone else, thats standard in pvp games. Just ignore them.

berneke91

Post#23 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:06 am

Use ignore. It exists for a reason.
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X

Reesh

Post#24 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:20 am

So by the description, in rl you're walking around hitting people in the face, instead of taking up something like a man and responding like one.
Sounds like fantasy.

shaggyboomboom

Post#25 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:25 am

>ignore nasty DMs and get on with your life
>make a forum post and make yourself look like a crybaby buffoon
Choose on

Telen
Suspended

Post#26 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:22 am

The most vocally aggressive players tend to also be those that are playing all the time. There’s a correlation between their personality and why they are playing a video game all the time. Also why winning in a game means so much to them.

Warfare80

Post#27 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:53 am

Telen wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:22 am The most vocally aggressive players tend to also be those that are playing all the time. There’s a correlation between their personality and why they are playing a video game all the time. Also why winning in a game means so much to them.
Haha +1
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Urdeg

Post#28 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:59 am

Instead of making a whine thread and getting made fun of for overreacting, report the player and move on.
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'

Ads
Ugle

Post#29 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:55 pm

Best response is to go out of your way not to heal them while healing the rest, even if it means singletargethealing all the time. Works wonders ;)
inactive

Nishka
Suspended

Post#30 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:06 pm

Ugle wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:55 pm Best response is to go out of your way not to heal them while healing the rest, even if it means singletargethealing all the time. Works wonders ;)
As much as I dislike players who offend healers, it works both ways. If you're not healing someone - you're significantly lowering your own chances to win.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld