Recent Topics

Ads

Why y'all hating on healers?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Urdeg

Re: Why y'all hating on healers?

Post#71 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:03 pm

bloodi wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:56 pm
Urdeg wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:37 pm Your tanks are getting contribution for getting hit by oil and you're getting none for healing them back up or what? Any other healers feel like you've got nothing to do while other classes are busy?
My tanks may not be in my group at alll, thats the whole point of it. On top of it, classes like wp/dok have aoe hots and reduced aoe cast times, meaning they can top any group constantly leaving very few "room" for others to heal at all.

So spare me the "well why arent you the healer topping all tanks then uh?". I think i been pretty clear why there is an issue and what causes it and why people like OP say what they say, even if they say it pretty poorly.
Numbers son, numbers. I'm still going to need to see your renown earned taking a zone healing versus tanking versus dpsing. I have a feeling like in oRvR it evens out. Hearsay and conjecture don't mean anything without something to back them up.
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'

Ads
Valarion

Post#72 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:23 pm

You can do very well with pug premades. No, Im not kidding either. Recommend you do this OR just stay in the pug scs on nights where the dogs of WAR are loose.

That being said, he might be referring to the PBAoE RR contribution (which was arguably overly nerfed ages ago).
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Fulkan

Post#73 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:33 pm

Jesus!

First - I'm sorry to the devs. War - I really mean that. I had one too many beers when I posted this, and it wasn't really constructive.

Second - I'm sorry to all the new people - I hope we can all move past this! I want to be a voice for all healers in this game as support is my LAYF! I only ever want to heal my groups. Not dps - not tank. If you ever seen me on DPS - it's only for LOLZ!

Third - anyone who played with me on live WILL get me! AHAHA! I hope you know I'm here to make healing better for healers!

Anyways - what are the chances we get back - even 10% PBAO - renown/exp returns in rvr/scs? I really DO my best to NOT ONLY to heal my group in rvr/scs but WHOEVER AND WHATEVER is around me. Half of them would NOT secure the kill that gives them a higher chance of getting rewards than me - WITH ME BASICALLY SECURING THAT REWARD for them.

I posted this because I am legitimately worried about healing in this game. When I say that - I mean - the fact that most of the time I'm the ONLY healer NA prime time in almost all our scenarios. The second, third, fourth and sometimes fifth healer, are always DPS specked because they can make much more return on their time investment.

That is all!
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch