Recent Topics

Ads

Wrath of Heroes.

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
IIGuardianII
Posts: 13

Wrath of Heroes.

Post#1 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:28 am

Did anyone ever get a chance to play the Wrath of Heroes beta for Warhammer. I was curious if anyone knew if there was a private server for that as well. I have a buddy who doesn't like the open world grind and only likes the Scenarios. But anyway just a gee wiz question. thanks in advance.
Image
Characters:
Spoiler:
Destruction:
GuardianChosen-Chosen-Tank
GuardianWAAAGH-Choppa-MDPS
GuardianMagus-Magus-RDPS
GuardianZealot-Zealot-Healer
GuardianWitch-Witch Elf-MDPS
Order:
GuardianSword-Sword Master-Tank
GuardianHunter-Witch Hunter-MDPS
GuardianTinker-Engineer-RDPS
GuardianPriest-Warrior Priest-Healer
GuardianShadow-Shadow Warrior-RDPS

Ads
mekal
Posts: 38

Re: Wrath of Heroes.

Post#2 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:00 am

Played it and loved it was an awesome simplified quick into the action arena battle sadly there isnt any private server around

User avatar
Sinisterror
Posts: 145

Re: Wrath of Heroes.

Post#3 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:25 am

I played it and cant remember very good but it was only mourkain temple and they had 5 skills all and felt like scenario shitty warhammer and why are they doing this when you could do something to actual warhammer online age of reckoning but no.
There is not a feeling, no intelligence
Not alone, nothing, but together both
as She presented He and His Will
of which expression everything are

"The heart of Shiva is the eye of Satan
The world without lies speaks with the mouth of the Devil"

User avatar
Kysaro
Posts: 36

Re: Wrath of Heroes.

Post#4 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:36 am

Played it, really liked it. Like Mekal said, you just got in, started fighting/kiting. Even though it was very simpel you could still play tactical. Though yeh, short lived.
Kysana - Sorc

User avatar
NSKaneda
Posts: 420

Re: Wrath of Heroes.

Post#5 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Hated the game with passion (it was supposed to be WAR expansion, not moba standalone game) and never played it.

However if your friend likes scs there's nothing stopping him from doing only scenarios in RoR...
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM, Laiste MAG || Ginnar IB, Volundr ENG ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn (Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG - Ithilmar's Chosen)
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

User avatar
IIGuardianII
Posts: 13

Re: Wrath of Heroes.

Post#6 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:47 pm

Sinisterror wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:25 am
I played it and cant remember very good but it was only mourkain temple and they had 5 skills all and felt like scenario shitty warhammer and why are they doing this when you could do something to actual warhammer online age of reckoning but no.
My buddy likes it because of the fast pace straight into the action like a MOBA similar to league of legends or dota. But I enjoy Warhammer so I wanted to find a middle ground we can both enjoy XD
Image
Characters:
Spoiler:
Destruction:
GuardianChosen-Chosen-Tank
GuardianWAAAGH-Choppa-MDPS
GuardianMagus-Magus-RDPS
GuardianZealot-Zealot-Healer
GuardianWitch-Witch Elf-MDPS
Order:
GuardianSword-Sword Master-Tank
GuardianHunter-Witch Hunter-MDPS
GuardianTinker-Engineer-RDPS
GuardianPriest-Warrior Priest-Healer
GuardianShadow-Shadow Warrior-RDPS

User avatar
IIGuardianII
Posts: 13

Re: Wrath of Heroes.

Post#7 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:49 pm

NSKaneda wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:53 pm
Hated the game with passion (it was supposed to be WAR expansion, not moba standalone game) and never played it.

However if your friend likes scs there's nothing stopping him from doing only scenarios in RoR...
Yeah I guess he just doesn't want to grind skills... But thanks for your help! =)
Image
Characters:
Spoiler:
Destruction:
GuardianChosen-Chosen-Tank
GuardianWAAAGH-Choppa-MDPS
GuardianMagus-Magus-RDPS
GuardianZealot-Zealot-Healer
GuardianWitch-Witch Elf-MDPS
Order:
GuardianSword-Sword Master-Tank
GuardianHunter-Witch Hunter-MDPS
GuardianTinker-Engineer-RDPS
GuardianPriest-Warrior Priest-Healer
GuardianShadow-Shadow Warrior-RDPS

User avatar
Sinisterror
Posts: 145

Re: Wrath of Heroes.

Post#8 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:10 pm

IIGuardianII wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:47 pm
Sinisterror wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:25 am
I played it and cant remember very good but it was only mourkain temple and they had 5 skills all and felt like scenario shitty warhammer and why are they doing this when you could do something to actual warhammer online age of reckoning but no.
My buddy likes it because of the fast pace straight into the action like a MOBA similar to league of legends or dota. But I enjoy Warhammer so I wanted to find a middle ground we can both enjoy XD
Yeah i mean i did not play games like that back then but now a few so i could probably get into it but it felt lacking something that i got from warhammer online back then.
There is not a feeling, no intelligence
Not alone, nothing, but together both
as She presented He and His Will
of which expression everything are

"The heart of Shiva is the eye of Satan
The world without lies speaks with the mouth of the Devil"

Ads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests