Recent Topics

Ads

PUG BOWL

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
cursedflesh
Posts: 81

Re: PUG BOWL

Post#21 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:23 pm

Markon wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:46 am
Your attitude is a blight to the community.. how about you stay away and let an event take place without your bad attitude.. no one is asking you to be there. Not sure why you are so hurt about a community driven event.

Does it change the fact that he is absolutely right?
Garrth <Guerrilla>

Ads
Elemint
Posts: 136

Re: PUG BOWL

Post#22 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:11 pm

drmordread wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:07 am
Seriously ... tired of scrubs who cant play with anyone except the same 5 people day in and day out, be a deciding factor in what this game needs .
Ummm... the point of the event... is to get matched with 5 people you probably don't even know.
drmordread wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:07 am
It's because of the 6v6 crowd that WE/WH class got destroyed.
It's because if 6v6 crowd that ranged classes get nerfed and turned into melee.
Wh- How did WE/WH get destroyed exactly? And how, in the ****, could ranged be nerfed by the 6v6 crowd when ranged was never (except that short time with procs) better than melee in 6v6? I really don't follow the logic here. So many questions... Why are you so mad? Why are you mad here, now? Will you participate and prove how much incredibly more skillful solo heroes are? How is any of this relevant to this forum thread? Are you actually performance acting and trolling us for years for a laugh?

Grimfang
Posts: 68

Re: PUG BOWL

Post#23 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:14 pm

Its the other way. If you balanced around 6v6 then ranged would get buffed. Its rvr complainers running around without heals or guard that got ranged nerfed and led to melee train dominance.

User avatar
Arbich
Posts: 632

Re: PUG BOWL

Post#24 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:34 pm

drmordread wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:07 am
6v6 has been a blight on RoR. Entire balancing done (in the early days) around a small community of so called let players who do nothing to help out what ever realm they are playing.
You have your own scenario
You have your own gear set using currency from your own scenario
Now you have arena duels. What's next? Arena currency?

Seriously ... tired of scrubs who cant play with anyone except the same 5 people day in and day out, be a deciding factor in what this game needs .

It's because of the 6v6 crowd that WE/WH class got destroyed.
It's because if 6v6 crowd that ranged classes get nerfed and turned into melee.

You guys and your selfish attitudes are a blight on every mmo.
Why is it because of 6vs6?
And I disagree about the WE/WH stuff. What changes to WE/WH were that bad? The declare anathema change was ****, yes. But on the other hand you got sanctified oil and bullet change while in stealth.
I would say the more simultaneous changes to a class, the worse. If you see the announcement of a great rework of a class, you just think "oh my god"... But what does this has to do with 6vs6 community?
Elemint wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:11 pm
And how, in the ****, could ranged be nerfed by the 6v6 crowd when ranged was never (except that short time with procs) better than melee in 6v6? I really don't follow the logic here. So many questions... Why are you so mad? Why are you mad here, now? Will you participate and prove how much incredibly more skillful solo heroes are? How is any of this relevant to this forum thread? Are you actually performance acting and trolling us for years for a laugh?
Range was nerfed due to get to the choppa, sanctified oil, elixier of shadows, squig leap, shadowstep, mara pull change, unyielding tormentor, unstoppable wrath. Just because melee was superior to range in 6vs6 before, doesnt mean you have to cement this advantage. Sounds like a rather bad balance decision, not?
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Elemint
Posts: 136

Re: PUG BOWL

Post#25 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:44 pm

Arbich wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:34 pm
Range was nerfed due to get to the choppa, sanctified oil, elixier of shadows, squig leap, shadowstep, mara pull change, unyielding tormentor, unstoppable wrath. Just because melee was superior to range in 6vs6 before, doesnt mean you have to cement this advantage. Sounds like a rather bad balance decision, not?
Ohh yeah, didn't think about it like that

User avatar
toffikx
Posts: 279

Re: PUG BOWL

Post#26 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:17 pm

How dare you organize a community event, if drmordread doesn’t approve of it?
How dare you? (Greta gif)
You nasty, nasty, evil 6 man premades !

Markon
Posts: 69

Re: PUG BOWL

Post#27 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:21 pm

Friendly reminder sign-ups are still open :)

Markon
Posts: 69

Re: PUG BOWL

Post#28 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:03 am

Last day to register!

Ads
MMXX43
Posts: 57

Re: PUG BOWL

Post#29 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:56 am

Please , introduce jewelry cap , remove the x2 guild ( too much potential ).
" Though Justice be thy plea, consider this. That in the course of Justice none of us should see Salvation. We do pray for Mercy.."

Markon
Posts: 69

Re: PUG BOWL

Post#30 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:43 pm


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests