Recent Topics

Ads

[CLOSED] (EU&RU) RvR 6v6 Duel Events (GMT)

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

Re: GANKBANG - 6v6 duel events (GMT)

Post#11 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:40 pm

RD/CW should be allowed in 6v6 as certain classes (DPS DOK/WP, for example) absolutely need RD to avoid being ragdolled by a good tank. It also allows RDPS some leeway when coming up against melee comps. Without RD, the scene would be even more melee-dominated than it already is.

I think Sunday would be the best day for it.

Also I feel that we should abide by classic 6v6 rules: you either wipe out the entire team, or you wipe out both healers and wait for the rest of opposing team to surrender.

Ads
simtex
Suspended

Re: GANKBANG - 6v6 duel events (GMT)

Post#12 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:20 pm

Danielle wrote:don't be a ****
All we need!
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

Dresden
Banned

Re: GANKSLAM - 6v6 duel events (GMT)

Post#13 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Last edited by Dresden on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dresden
Banned

Post#14 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:00 pm

RvR locations vs PvE locations + RvR flagging, opinions?
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dabbart

Post#15 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:06 pm

A locked RvR zone is the simplest. Allows for Releasing, and ease of access. Possible issues would be AAO(if they fight is in Praag, and we are in CW AAO is still around), griefing(really shouldn't be an issue if we have more than 1 competitive 6man on either side, we should be able to wipe most who would attempt to Grief:P), and the fact that so few RvR zones have any LoS breakers(that aren't Environmental Clipping Catastrophes.

PvE locations remove both AAO and Griefer issues(technically griefers could follow us, but the possibility is severly lessened), Far larger selection of area's, but would entail a bit of a walk for one or both sides.

I'm more than happy with either. But if I'm fighting Teefz and/or Sekundus I would love some LoS breakers:P
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Saftdryck
Banned

Post#16 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:12 pm

If RvR Eataine and CW are always good. There is also good spot in South Eataine between keep and fortress but im not sure it is available. Zone must big enough so atleast 2 fights are going same time and do not interfare with eachother, if there is lots of groups.
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

Dresden
Banned

Re: (EU&RU) RvR 6v6 Duel Events (GMT)

Post#17 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Updated, day and time sorted.

Now we just need to nail down the rules & suchlike.

No rush, first one will be experimental.

Dabbart

Post#18 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:39 pm

Saftdryck wrote:If RvR Eataine and CW are always good. There is also good spot in South Eataine between keep and fortress but im not sure it is available. Zone must big enough so atleast 2 fights are going same time and do not interfare with eachother, if there is lots of groups.

I went around testing a few spots, that spot is unavailable. Entering it will port you to your Bind location. Same with the South area of Reik above the Fort.

I mean, we'll see the turnout. But having more than 1 fight at a time could get hectic. There's already going to 12 bodies flying around(literally with super punt) so you'd need to be 100s of feet apart to start with, to allow room for kiting and battle momentum. And at that, you can't even see where the other fight is, until your right on top of them.

and Location if using the Lakes will be entirely dependant on the current Fight. Every single Lake has multiple good spots to fight though.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#19 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:26 pm

Dabbart wrote:
Saftdryck wrote:If RvR Eataine and CW are always good. There is also good spot in South Eataine between keep and fortress but im not sure it is available. Zone must big enough so atleast 2 fights are going same time and do not interfare with eachother, if there is lots of groups.

I went around testing a few spots, that spot is unavailable. Entering it will port you to your Bind location. Same with the South area of Reik above the Fort.

I mean, we'll see the turnout. But having more than 1 fight at a time could get hectic. There's already going to 12 bodies flying around(literally with super punt) so you'd need to be 100s of feet apart to start with, to allow room for kiting and battle momentum. And at that, you can't even see where the other fight is, until your right on top of them.

and Location if using the Lakes will be entirely dependant on the current Fight. Every single Lake has multiple good spots to fight though.
Any flatish open space roughly between the two warcamps will do.

At Dirtyz's 1v1 duel events making space for fights was easy enough, it self regulates.

Gerv
Banned

Re: (EU&RU) RvR 6v6 Duel Events (GMT)

Post#20 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:44 pm

Rules are pretty simple in a 6v6.

1. Its over when everyone is killed from one side.
2. All post are allowed, if you can be bothered to make them, you can use them.
3. Start reasonable distance apart, someone, preferably a 3rd party gives a ready check, then a 3-2-1-go count down and go.
4. No pre-moral boosting (mechanic building should be outlined whether you accept it or not)

They are the ones I can think of.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.