Recent Topics

Ads

[ORvR & RP light NA] 12.02.17

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Natherul
Former Staff

[ORvR & RP light NA] 12.02.17

Post#1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:31 am

Here we go again! Its time for another PVP & RP light event, this time it will be started at 0500 on the 12th of Feb 2017 and will be High Elf vs Dark Elf, the timezone for starttime can be found: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ... nd/altdorf

This time it also comes with some pretext as we have made new characters for the event, All thanks to Senlui for writing this text.

Lydeas Bloodmist smiled cruelly as she carved bloody runes into her still living victim. His agonised screams were sweet to her ears, to be savoured along with the ragged mess of his body that hung limply from the improvised scaffold shared with the other captives. The Hag stepped back to admire her work, considering that only hours ago he stood before her with all the defiance of a noble of Caledor. Nearly broken, the eldest son of Therial Sunsword could barely talk after his short ordeal with the Brides of Khaine, but she was certain that there was some of that defiant spirit left still in there somewhere.
“Bring her to me”, she commanded, a smirk on her lips as two of her coven brought forth a struggling female.
Stepping slowly towards the elf, Lydeas tapped her knife against her teeth thoughtfully, and grasped the prisoner’s chin with her free hand, tilting her head back to inspect her face.
“Such a pretty one, I can see why you begged to take her place, weak kin”. Recognising his wife, Therial tensed, using the last of his strength to stand and try to pull free of his bonds with an angry roar, to the great amusement of Lydeas and her Witch Elves. “So noble”, she mused. His wife screamed his name, shock upon her face upon seeing his bloodied state.
“Have no fear, I keep my promises. Did I not tell you that you would be reunited?”
Lydeas smiled coldly at her sisters and hissed her command, “Cut her open, let us paint our altar with her sweet blood before our battle”. With insane laughter, the Brides dragged their captive away, amused by the tormented screams of their chosen victim and her beloved.
Slowly walking towards Therial, she lowered her knife with a sultry expression. “I’m not done with you yet...” With a crazed grin, she thrust her dagger into his heart with a twist, observing the pain in his eyes as life left them. Cutting him down, she beckoned forth three more of her sisters.
“Take him back to his father’s estate. Time to leave a little message to taunt him from his stronghold. I am tired of sieges.”

Lord Alaran Sunsword paced anxiously as he awaited news of his missing son. “It is entirely out of character”, he exclaimed, dismissing his advisor’s attempts at reassurance. “Something has happened. Our kingdom is under attack, and I fear ill has befallen them.”
A seasoned warrior and general, Alaran had served the Caledor Princes for centuries. Knowing full well that Dark Elf forces had entered the region near his fortified manor, he had been appalled to discover his reckless son had chosen to take his new bride Ceryalle, on a tour of the estate. They were last seen passing through the gatehouse two days ago, dressed lightly for an afternoon ride, and had not returned.
The advisor began to speak, but was cut down with a commanding look from Alaran. “Have my horse readied, along with a dozen men. I’m going to find my son.”
“My lord...” interrupted a pale faced servant, entering the hallway, “There is no need.”
A look of surprise and hope lit up Alaran’s face for a moment, “He is returned?”
“Yes, my lord. What’s left of him...”

Ads
Glorian

Re: [ORvR & RP light NA] 12.02.17

Post#2 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:29 am

Good Intro.
A Little early on Sunday for us dwarfs. But I check if we can gather a small group of Thunderers for the Elven lands.

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#3 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:33 am

:o :cry: :cry:
Oh damn too early.There are a lot of high elves ready for the event but we all play in eu time zone.

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Glorian

Post#4 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:43 am

Amidala wrote::o :cry: :cry:
Oh damn too early.There are a lot of high elves ready for the event but we all play in eu time zone.
True. But a lot of players play in the EU Timeslot and want their favourite party there. This time it is High Elves in NA Time.

Last time it was dwarfs in NA Time when we had the first Hero RP event. I remember playing at 4 in the morning in TM. And later that Evening with the lads in Caledor and that Axe wielding Elf Hero.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#5 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:44 am

Amidala wrote::o :cry: :cry:
Last time it was the other way around so I thought it was fair :P

Noergl

Post#6 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:12 am

Push. Sorry if i do this again Natherul, but last entry was 2 weeks ago...and facebook isnt enough in my opinion. Yesterday i read quite a few comments about not knowing anything about the event in EU time. So please esxcuse me for pushing again ;)
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Glorian

Post#7 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:47 am

I'm thinking of coming to.
But this time with only a very small dwarf group. :)

Pumatouch

Post#8 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Senlui wrote:Script
Daaamn that's ice cold, chilling!
Arthur - Slarti - Halgal - Binwin
Each and every Dawi under my command owes me one hundred scalps.
And I want my scalps.

Ads
Amidala
Former Staff

Post#9 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:13 pm

Ok! my alarm goes off at 5 o'clock!zz...zzzzz Princess there will be zzz...zzz
Anyway I am lf a great and good SM for this event,to play with me.Who is the best SM in NA time? :?: :?:
Your end has come, druchiis!

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Elftwin95

Post#10 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Lovely story, but I will not be able to attend if it is 5 in the morning XC But I wish all true sons and daughters of Ulthuan the best of luck. May Isha and Asuryan watch over you all, and grand you victory! Or maybe I can make it..since Altdorf and Umea have the same time..is it 5 PM or AM? Just asking to be sure. :)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true