Recent Topics

Ads

[ORvR & RP light NA] 12.02.17

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dresden
Banned

Re: [ORvR & RP light NA] 12.02.17

Post#31 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:29 am

I missed most of it but it was still fun!
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#32 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:54 am

Senlui wrote:Brilliant fun, thank you! Order fought with determination and honour, despite being out-numbered. Felt very IC as a shadow warrior sneaking into battle in the wee small hours. :D Slept through until 10:40am, so as long as it's on a Friday or Saturday night I can pull off another alarm-clock raid haha. Great job to the other EU timezone players who managed to get up to support the event.

Thanks Asuryan and Natharul for putting this together.
Thank YOU for writing the Elf story :P

nebelwerfer

Post#33 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:59 pm

Awesome story, really scared the crap out of me that witch ELF!!!

Especially that one time we were being pushed into lords room and i Sought refuge on third But at the very top i mer her.. a 12 feet tall witch ELF ready to slay all who ran, and that was END of the keep def. Wish i GOT that on recording, was an epic event Even if we were utterly destroyed eventually.

Thx devs

StormX2
Game Master

Post#34 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:02 pm

hell yah, cant wait to do it again =)

Need to work on my sorc though, she's a bit behind in gear lol really enjoyed the light RP of it though.

WarriorOfAlliance

Post#35 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Need more events like this. It was fun.