Recent Topics

Ads

Dwarfs vs Greenskins 24vs24 Warband Duell - VIDEO UP!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
roadkillrobin

Re: Dwarfs vs Greenskins 24vs24 Warband Duell - VIDEO UP!

Post#101 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:31 pm

The fight actually looks like a really epic brawl if you just look at the animations etz. This would look realy cool in a PoV with Interface turned off. If we could have any flying GM's recording it next time. The game deffintly look much better Racial vs Racial warbands aswell.

Ads
Amidala
Former Staff

Post#102 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:49 pm

One of the greatest thrills that I've had,thank you guys

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Kragg

Post#103 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Collateral wrote:While we certainly could've played the third one better, our specs were completely not made for the no morale fights, same with the last 'fight' haha, which you started btw xP

I definitely want to do it again, perhaps in a different scenario though. The tight little town is slightly in favour of the more static dwarf formations I would say, but we will see.

There is one other thing I wanted to say. In the Norkallis stream (also thanks for streaming mate :)) I saw people bringing up 6mans again, and how we are total **** at 6mans etc. Tbh I knew this would happen. I said this once and I'll say it again. We are a group of average-good players, who know thier main classes well enough to perform pretty good in a wb setting. Everyone knows their role and their place in the warband. Premades are an entirely different thing. Great majority of us have nowhere near the amount of time the 6mans spend on the game, lvling on both sides, getting bis gear and learning the classes and mechanics (I personaly have only one lvl 40 character). We never claim to be the absolute best of the best in our classes, and we are certainly not immortal.

I don't understand the hate and disrespect people have towards us (mostly from this 6man community). We never mock or underestimate our opponents. We just want to have fun in a friendly atmosphere, which this event absolutely was. We don't care about dying or losing, it's just a damn game. You want to fight us? Go on teamspeak, form a warband and find us in the lakes, we will be there.
Don't bother with em. You lot are a menace in the lakes and we at BT love to fight you! Sometimes we win but most often you win. All the same to us as long as we are having fun! You should have seen the flak we rechieved back in T2 and T3 with our engineers and turrets they claimed we lagged the server up. Aza had to step in and state we were not the cause of the lag and still people wouldn't believe it. :mrgreen:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Collateral

Post#104 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Nah I don't bother, it's just that I want people to relax and enjoy the game, what ever playstyle they prefer, I respect all of them. If you guys ran a warband in the lakes like you did yesterday on the event, it would really be something for sure, maybe with a bit more RPs ;)

Also I agree with Numenon, someone recording from air would be abosultey epic. And racial warbands are certainly a sight to behold. Organizing these events on an even larger scale is something that would bring the community closer, it's just so much fun. It requiers a lot of patience and organization, but if people are willing everyone will profit in the end I'm sure :)

iagdtod

Post#105 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:28 pm

Fractus wrote:Did anybody get a video of either the Dwarfs regiment walk out of the mine or the Greenskins WAAGH tide emerging from the mine? This should be on the server YouTube for sure :lol:
This I hope is true. They were epic fun to be part of. I'd love to see what our rush in the first fight looked like. And the slow dwarf walk to start the second was impressive to see coming.
Deleuze Chosen

Glorian

Post#106 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:35 pm

@recording:

I think one of the devs made a video from the roofs. He said it to me, but I was to hyped at that moment. Need to check my videos who it was exactly.

Pumatouch

Post#107 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:40 pm

No. We walk. Slowly.
Arthur - Slarti - Halgal - Binwin
Each and every Dawi under my command owes me one hundred scalps.
And I want my scalps.

Toshutkidup

Post#108 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:15 pm

iagdtod wrote:
Fractus wrote:Did anybody get a video of either the Dwarfs regiment walk out of the mine or the Greenskins WAAGH tide emerging from the mine? This should be on the server YouTube for sure :lol:
This I hope is true. They were epic fun to be part of. I'd love to see what our rush in the first fight looked like. And the slow dwarf walk to start the second was impressive to see coming.

I have a video from my persepective of Order walking from mine
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
Kragg

Post#109 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Collateral wrote:Nah I don't bother, it's just that I want people to relax and enjoy the game, what ever playstyle they prefer, I respect all of them. If you guys ran a warband in the lakes like you did yesterday on the event, it would really be something for sure, maybe with a bit more RPs ;)
We run them every thursday. The downside it is hard for us to tell whom from our friends, allies and random dwarfs will show up. On top of that as we are a regiment of Thunderers in theme we lean heavily on engineers. I for one switched from Drengk to my ironbreaker Rorgi to get some tanking done, as does Rakt for example.

And Runepriests.. we are always short on em but the ones we have do an amazing job!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

xanderous

Post#110 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Just going to throw this out there for you all to regurgitate, now bare with me but how about.......

48 vs 48 greenskins vs dwarfs
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer