It is that time of year again! Following a great turn out last year with the first pug bowl, I have decided to repeat the fun!
Ever thought of dipping your toes into the 6v6 scene but had no team to play with? Well now is your chance!
PUG BOWL is a 6v6 tournament where you can have some fun, meet new people and reap unique rewards.
You sign up with the character you want to play with and once registrations are over, I will shuffle players and create the teams based on shuffled registered characters.
- Max 2 players from the same guild will be on the same team.
- The characters gear should only include vanq, oppressor, sentinel, bloodlord or invader as max allowed gear.
- Ranked gear is allowed.
- You may only sign up with 1 character.
(!) Before everyone starts about some classes having it better with invader and such, I already know this. This is always a sore subject and impossible to balance. So just bear with it and we can look into either putting other restrictions on or lifting all restrictions for the next one.
Sign-ups will happen in the PUG BOWL discord, in the #register channel. Thanks to irolland who has set an epic bot up which handles the sign-ups and a whole lot more!
The command to register is: !register your_champion_name your_class_code || For example, if you're a Bright Wizard called "Fireblade", you need to write !register Fireblade BW
You must use the below class abbreviations to register:
ORDER CLASSES: IB RP SL ENG BW KOTBS WP WH AM WL SM SW
DESTRO CLASSES: SH SHAM BLORC CHOP CHO MARA MAG ZEAL DOK WE BG SORC
Once you have signed up and registered, I will start making the teams as soon as registration period closes.
Here is the direct link of the PUG BOWL Discord: https://discord.gg/te6sdsV
- Each team plays versus the other once. A win by wipe gives 5 points per win, whereas a win by kills gives 3 points. Having a draw gives 1 point and losing gives none.
- A team wins by having more kills than the other team by the end of the fight or by doing a full wipe.
- Each fight will last for 10 mins. All kills/wipes after 10 mins will not be counted no matter the case.
- If teams have equal amount of points at the end of all the rounds then the rankings will be determined by the number of wipes and the K/D ratio.
- Should time permit it and we have interested then we will have a final between the top 2 teams to crown the ultimate PUG. Rest assured that both teams will receive the rewards careless of this fight's results.
Registrations will be open from Wednesday 26 May until Wednesday 2 June.
REGISTRATIONS WILL OPEN IN THE AFTERNOON WHEN BOT IS LIVE! I will make a post when it is officially live. Keep notifications ON for the Discord channel!
The tournament will start on Saturday 5 June at 18:00 server time (GMT+2).
TBD - More info soon.
Will most likely be either Eataine or Chaos Wastes.
Return of Reckoning's community management will be offering rewards for the winning teams!
- 1200 Gold for the top team of each faction.
- The unique mount "Rhinox" for the top Destruction team.
- The unique mount "Pegasus" for the top Order team.
All mounts will be decayed after 30 days, but fear not, if this event is on fire we will have more with bigger rewards!