Recent Topics

Ads

6v6 Sunday's

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nanji

Re: 6v6 Sunday's

Post#11 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Some of us are not so flexible at the weekends so please tell us in advance. ;)
inactive on forums to avoid final ban

class imbalance = l2p issue

Ads
zabis

Post#12 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:25 pm

I'll throw The Damned into this hat, we're currently waiting on our guild leader to get back from China, but we'd love to get some good fights in.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Jaycub

Post#13 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Gerv wrote:
Jaycub wrote:Are you finally back ray? :3

I have been in and out for the last 2 weeks buddy and that looks to continue for a few more weeks at this point.

Also what time?
Looking at an evening on Sunday (8pm+) but it depends on the time zone of the destro groups. Since Gankbus is euro we may have to work around.
I'm pretty good for anything after 7pm central on the weekends, though I'm sure you guys can get by well without a WH if that time doesnt work out. Only worried about healers, really hope lemur can at least make it.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

satori

Post#14 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Bretin wrote:
satori wrote:mmh we just rerolled destro to fight the order zerg, maybe we can deliver some weird fights with our new low-RR team :P
we just rolled order to fight destru sc premades since order lacks them, so would you also like to fight us with either your order or destru setup? :)
sure! i think we can work something out :D
imagine peace

chars:
Tathagatagarba - Idleprotest - Pinkpanther
Satori - Satoritv - Cookiemonstaaa - Arthurconandok - Gobdylan - Marychoppinz - Hugehackman

shameless plug:
livestream - youtube - facebook - twitter

Gerv
Banned

Post#15 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Updated with a time for NORTH AMERICAN GROUPS, this SUNDAY 18th of October at 10:30pm EASTERN.

EURO GROUPS there is a 6-7 hour time difference and this is making it hard to set a time, ill talk to my guild.
Last edited by Gerv on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Azuzu

Post#16 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:12 pm

I might be able to throw a team together as well. I'll message you in game :)

Sadly, we won't be able to attend, 3 of our core guys are going to be MIA all weekend. :(
Suzu

Twitch: Watch The Big Ole Critties!

Suzu's UI: My UI

Kacia

Post#17 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:58 am

Zabis you threw us in but your not here....
Kacia DoK rank 26 rr 33
Keahi BW rank 23 rr 20

Kacia

Post#18 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:35 am

Well I never managed to get a full 6 man together but had some fun none the less. I hope we get to go this again and douche bags don't show to ruin the fun ;p. I would suggest more destro to come out next time!
Kacia DoK rank 26 rr 33
Keahi BW rank 23 rr 20

Ads
Bretin

Post#19 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:40 am

did any 6vs6 happen and who did fight who? who won?

Gerv
Banned

Post#20 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:57 am

Unfortunately not, none of the destro could get full grps together, but meh, we were running double BW anyway haha we had some small scale (3 on 3 and such) fights just messing but a few order came and ruined the fun by jumping in and being stupid.

Hopefully try again in 2 weeks or so. Going to try set something up with you Euro's, just trying to work out timing atm.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.