Recent Topics

Ads

T4 Announcement !

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Twyxx

Re: T4 Announcement !

Post#231 » Wed May 11, 2016 2:02 pm

mursie wrote:I've searched most of the news posts and I can't find information regarding the re-worked annihilator and mercenary gear sets. Was this detailed/discussed?

Side note - I think Torq put up a thread about pics on the new sets but I can't even find that. Are these not located in the news section?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13353&hilit=Mercen ... daec9389b7

Ads
PartizanRUS

Post#232 » Thu May 12, 2016 2:38 am

Realm switching for farming medallions in rvr, it looks like absolurtely real thing.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Dresden
Banned

Post#233 » Thu May 12, 2016 3:32 am

T4...

I just wanna say it again...

T4.

0.o
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

rcracer2k7

Post#234 » Wed May 25, 2016 2:38 am

just curious if u guys are ganna go past tier 4 isn't tier 4 all the game has. u guys ganna make stuff up after that bc that's fine :)

Dresden
Banned

Post#235 » Wed May 25, 2016 3:54 am

rcracer2k7 wrote:just curious if u guys are ganna go past tier 4 isn't tier 4 all the game has. u guys ganna make stuff up after that bc that's fine :)
Zharr-Naggrund, just saying. ;)
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dresden
Banned

Post#236 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:14 pm

If the Rank Cap was pushed up to 41 then that 1 extra mastery point would allow so many of us to complete those mastery ability builds we are all short 1 point of completing.

+ rank caps 11,21,31,41, looks better. :D