Recent Topics

Ads

As said.

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
saupreusse
Developer

Re: As said.

Post#11 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Gladpadda wrote:Thank you so much for the respond!

Wow you guys sure know you're thing :D The only thing im good at is cooking and making my wife mad.

best Regards.
You have a wife and good food! These are the two most important things in live! :mrgreen:

Ads
zabis

Post#12 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:02 pm

saupreusse wrote:

Wow you guys sure know you're thing :D The only thing im good at is cooking and making my wife mad.

best Regards.
You have a wife and good food! These are the two most important things in live! :mrgreen:
Then why do I prefer RoR over my wife?
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Lady

Post#13 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Not let her read that....
Toca/Zyan

Martok

Post#14 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:59 pm

I am no computer person either, but from reading your explanation it appears the stack overflow is attached to and triggered by one guy? One guy out there somewhere causes this when he logs in?
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#15 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:02 am

Could be some problem related to Inevitable city crashes? i have been experiencing like 12 drops to desktop, in the space betwen the flymaster and the specialization npc's in last 2 days.
And i seen more people which had same problem in that part of city, crashing to desktop.

lijuro

Post#16 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:16 am

Stack overflow is (usually) somewhat like audio feedback. It's an infinite causality loop and even if it's just one guy who initiates the feedback right now it will happen again unless they find the cause of the loop.

Dabbart

Post#17 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:26 am

zabis wrote:
saupreusse wrote:

best Regards.
Then why do I prefer RoR over my wife?

It's like how Water is the most important thing you can have. You will literally die without it for only a few days... But really? You don't want to drink ONLY water for the rest of your life... Sometimes you like to have a quick cup of Coffee...

Doesn't mean that Water isn't super important...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Sejanus

Post#18 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:48 am

It's like how Water is the most important thing you can have. You will literally die without it for only a few days... But really? You don't want to drink ONLY water for the rest of your life... Sometimes you like to have a quick cup of Coffee...

Doesn't mean that Water isn't super important...
But coffee has water in it. So why would you ever need plain water ever again? :P

Ads
Sejanus

Post#19 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:50 am

Azarael wrote:I'll try to simplify. A computer program has two main forms of storage, the stack and the heap. The stack can be considered, very simplistically, as the memory used by the program to run itself. If it fills up, which it should never do in the normal execution of a program, it overflows. This condition causes the program to terminate immediately.

It usually happens if there's an infinite recursion - simplistically, pieces of code that invoke each other over and over until the stack is full of the data which corresponds to each individual piece of code.
I personally really appreciate this extra info. Thank you Aza. I know you don't have to go above and beyond explaining it, but not only is it interesting to understand, but informative to what you guys are dealing with.

Zintair

Post#20 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:24 am

best Regards.
I wash there was a like feature so I could like this hahaha!
Phoenix Throne - Bad Moon Officer - Black Guard / Chosen

ROR - Zinn SM 34/34 // Zindaddy RP
Montague