Recent Topics

Ads

[HALLOWEEN EVENT 2016] Hallowed Moon - The Undead Arise

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jaycub

Re: [HALLOWEEN EVENT] Hallowed Moon - The Undead Arise

Post#51 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:32 am

Torquemadra wrote:
The tank should be the last in the order.
For cleansing?
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Jaycub

Post#52 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:25 am

Care to explain then? I heard so many theories on what you should do from touching skulls to keeping him next to the pillar.

The fight I did him took us like 6 minutes, we couldn't get him below 90% for about the 1st 3 then I noticed the debuff he placed in an AoE so I started specifically and only cleansing the person who had aggro and then the fight was pretty standard from there.

I just assumed it was a debuff that let the boss leech X% of damage dealt to an enemy, I did notice some AoE damage but not so much that it was necessary to cleanse everyone or would of been practical to (assuming it was a curse?).

Also about tanking specifically, we only had one tank who even w/ full annihilator and well over 50% avoidance pretty much mitigated next to nothing, we ended up having a guarded choppa tank the boss since 50% damage mitigation from guard made the choppa magnitudes more tanky than the chosen.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ossos
Banned

Post#53 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:48 pm

great event ryan, but dont think is well balanced, thinking in our NA cousins you should considered an 25 to 75% buff

Gobtar

Post#54 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:08 pm

Ossos wrote:great event ryan, but dont think is well balanced, thinking in our NA cousins you should considered an 25 to 75% buff
Buff to what?

megadeath

Post#55 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:10 pm

Who is responsible for writing those quest texts? It's absolutely great!
"I came, I saw, I ran away"
- Every order player ever

"My RvR experience improved by 100% after I spent 50 renown points in Improved Flee and Cleansing Wind!"
- Average order player

Ossos
Banned

Post#56 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:26 pm

Gobtar wrote:
Ossos wrote:great event ryan, but dont think is well balanced, thinking in our NA cousins you should considered an 25 to 75% buff
Buff to what?
our beloved murican cousins should receive a 25% stats buff for pve fights, and and a 75% for pvp :)
great ideia no?? try it m8 ;p

Gobtar

Post#57 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:50 pm

megadeath wrote:Who is responsible for writing those quest texts? It's absolutely great!

Thanks for reading! It means so much to me, Ryan wrote most of the T1-T2 quests, while I wrote most of the T3-T4 Quests.
You seriously made my day!
Ossos wrote: our beloved murican cousins should receive a 25% stats buff for pve fights, and and a 75% for pvp :)
great ideia no?? try it m8 ;p
We made the encounters with NA in mind. The entire PvE experience can be completed with a single party. #NA4Life

Senlui

Post#58 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:54 pm

RyanMakara wrote:
Senlui wrote:Had lots of fun last night running around and collecting goodies. Best Live Event Ever! :D

Little question though, I can't use the Vampire Counts longbow as a skin for my SW's Boundless Warbow. I get a message to say that the item (Boundless Warbow) does not allow alternative appearances. Are these Vampire Counts weapons purely cosmetic only? There was another bow I could have selected, a short bow, but I picked the other as it seemed to match my SW's bow in size more (or so I thought).
Boundless Longbow is not bound to you. You'll have to use the appearance work around; equip a bow that's bound to you, drag the VC bow there in appearance mode but don't hit apply appearance, then wield your Boundless Longbow in the actual weapon slot and hit apply.
That's great, thank you for the advice. I will try that when I log back on. :D

Ads
Killham

Post#59 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:33 pm

where is hero Banshee for q Night of the Living Dead - destro t1?

Killham

Post#60 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:45 pm

really need help guys