Recent Topics

Ads

[HALLOWEEN EVENT 2016] Hallowed Moon - The Undead Arise

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kryss

Re: [HALLOWEEN EVENT] Hallowed Moon - The Undead Arise

Post#41 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:02 am

Well i muse say that the 1h axe skin for 2h wielding classes like wl is really bad :) no chances for a new one?

Ads
Senlui

Post#42 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:21 am

Had lots of fun last night running around and collecting goodies. Best Live Event Ever! :D

Little question though, I can't use the Vampire Counts longbow as a skin for my SW's Boundless Warbow. I get a message to say that the item (Boundless Warbow) does not allow alternative appearances. Are these Vampire Counts weapons purely cosmetic only? There was another bow I could have selected, a short bow, but I picked the other as it seemed to match my SW's bow in size more (or so I thought).

RyanMakara

Post#43 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:58 pm

Senlui wrote:Had lots of fun last night running around and collecting goodies. Best Live Event Ever! :D

Little question though, I can't use the Vampire Counts longbow as a skin for my SW's Boundless Warbow. I get a message to say that the item (Boundless Warbow) does not allow alternative appearances. Are these Vampire Counts weapons purely cosmetic only? There was another bow I could have selected, a short bow, but I picked the other as it seemed to match my SW's bow in size more (or so I thought).
Boundless Longbow is not bound to you. You'll have to use the appearance work around; equip a bow that's bound to you, drag the VC bow there in appearance mode but don't hit apply appearance, then wield your Boundless Longbow in the actual weapon slot and hit apply.

RyanMakara

Post#44 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:12 pm

UndeadPatron wrote:Hey there, I can't seem to find the Scarecrow at 12k20k in Reikland, could anyone give me some more explanation on where to find him exacly ? (Screenshot)

Thank you very much.
It's 20k 12k, I **** up the coords.

Mizrim

Post#45 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Grunbag wrote:Can't see engineer event weapons on videos ? Am I missing something ?
the Engi rifle skin is a slim steel shotgun appearance. but there doesnt seem to be a spanner for some reason :cry:
Steelclaw - nub Chosen Twangafing - annoying squig fing Daemonica - disk babe

Griflet

Post#46 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:03 pm

Where can I find the Grave Robber's quest?

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#47 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Thank you for the event !
But , please introduce a , if i may " Lorewise" rewards , running around with Vampire Counts capes is Heresy >:C
<3

catholicism198

Post#48 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:19 pm

We know. Thanks.

Ads
Jaycub

Post#49 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:45 am

Awesome event, was able to play through the destro quest in it's entirety and it's really more than I would of ever expected. Even just transforming reikland into a sort of necromancers invasion was really cool.

Last boss was fun figuring out the mechanic.
Spoiler:
Cleanse whoever is tanking immediately, make sure ppl are watching aggro and CCing/detaunting appropriately so he can't leech of debuffed players.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Twyxx

Post#50 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:46 am

muahahaha the masksss