Recent Topics

Ads

Balance topic analyzer needed

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Natherul
Former Staff

Balance topic analyzer needed

Post#1 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:25 pm

Hey all!

I will try and keep this one short and concise, We need to find a person or two more to help out by pouring through all the Balance topics that are made and make note of the good ones worth pursuing.

This job does not require any more forum access then what a normal member of the forum has right now and it simply means finding the good suggestions and highlighting them to me with pro and cons so I can pick it apart and bring it forward to the dev team.

What I am looking for is an individual that has a very high skill level in regards to mechanics, acronyms used and that does not exclusively play one faction (this as I want to have unbiased opinions brought forth to me).

If any of this sounds interesting send me a PM with an example of a good suggestion (no need for original content here, just pick one that exists) and tell WHY its good and what might be issues with it.

The reason for this extra help is that I have sadly too much to do as is and I dont mind delegating tasks.

Cheers
Natherul
Community Manager

Ads
Toldavf

Re: Balance topic analyzer needed

Post#2 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:55 pm

I Would but i pretty much only play des.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

StormX2
Game Master

Post#3 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, please do not reply in here unless you actually have something to add okay?

zumos2

Post#4 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:06 pm

Just to clarify a couple of questions:
1. Is it just your job to look at proposals or actually follow all disccussion threads and take notes of good ideas in those threads as well?
2. Currently the Balance Moderators together with Azarael are accepting/declining proposals, how would this person fit in here? Will moderators stop accepting/declining and focusing on the existing threads? And then let this person pour information about proposals to Azarael through Natherul?
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#5 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:35 pm

zumos2 wrote:Just to clarify a couple of questions:
1. Is it just your job to look at proposals or actually follow all disccussion threads and take notes of good ideas in those threads as well?
2. Currently the Balance Moderators together with Azarael are accepting/declining proposals, how would this person fit in here? Will moderators stop accepting/declining and focusing on the existing threads? And then let this person pour information about proposals to Azarael through Natherul?
1. I look through all threads atm as well but its getting clear to me that I lack the time to go through it all without sacrificing something else I do. And then its better to delegate to someone to find the good bits and direct me to those pieces.

2. Aza has stated that he does not want to directly be a part of that process and then it has fallen to me to handle that communication between him and the community, the balance mods will still ofc moderate and pick topics to open up for discussion.

I hope these answers are sufficient.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#6 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:15 pm

2 people have been found and set out on their task.

Thanks all for shown interest.