Recent Topics

Ads

Server down for maintenance

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kandur

Re: Server down for maintenance

Post#91 » Fri May 01, 2015 12:28 am

Mhh i think there's no playtime bug.coz the only char i can log,is a Zealot with 2/3 hour playing..the only way to play for me,is Wife's account..where all characters is working ( every toon got 2/4 hours pt)

Ads
venrik

Post#92 » Fri May 01, 2015 1:01 am

Well, for me at least, I cant log onto any character with the playtime bug. I have only been able to log into the toons with the correct playtime displayed.

doombane

Post#93 » Fri May 01, 2015 7:51 am

Little update.

It let me hop onto my Zealot so I logged trying to log onto my main. It locked me out of everyone again.

It's the little victories, right?

/cries in corner wanting to play.

Calendra

Post#94 » Fri May 01, 2015 8:19 am

Seems i can only play on one char, not first created or last, so its completely random. And i can only log with that if i leave it selected, exit game, then log back again.

Edit: i can log on more alts by selecting them, exit game - relog, but doesn't work for my 2 main chars :(

Edit 2: I don't know if its a coincidence, but on chars i can't log in at all i have items listed on auction, maybe there is something linked with this.

Freakzilla

Post#95 » Fri May 01, 2015 10:52 am

The only char unavailable to me is the one with the strange play time. The other chars did not seem to want to work also, but I would try to log in with the char I wanted...it would fail...then I would select the server button..then M.Square...the char I previously selected was then auto selected for me and I was able to launch him from that screen...not the one with all of my chars in the back ground. Make any sense? After doing each char that way, I no longer have a problem with them, except the one.

astthar

Post#96 » Fri May 01, 2015 11:48 am

well i have 6 toons, some 2 with 16k played days, but the others are normal, and i just can log in 2 of them. Even a 2h played char cannot conect...just 2 can log in
In the End, we will remember not the words of our friends, but the silence of our enemies

Velxunyrr

Post#97 » Fri May 01, 2015 11:54 am

astthar wrote:well i have 6 toons, some 2 with 16k played days, but the others are normal, and i just can log in 2 of them. Even a 2h played char cannot conect...just 2 can log in
Are you selecting them first, then relaunching the client (or just rechoosing the server) so they're the default character on login? That seems to be the key.

Aisha

Post#98 » Fri May 01, 2015 12:09 pm

Velxunyrr wrote:
astthar wrote:well i have 6 toons, some 2 with 16k played days, but the others are normal, and i just can log in 2 of them. Even a 2h played char cannot conect...just 2 can log in
Are you selecting them first, then relaunching the client (or just rechoosing the server) so they're the default character on login? That seems to be the key.
ive been trying but that trick wont work to me

Ads
astthar

Post#99 » Fri May 01, 2015 12:30 pm

and not for me
In the End, we will remember not the words of our friends, but the silence of our enemies

HOoKst444

Post#100 » Fri May 01, 2015 2:22 pm

I can easily log my engineer but my warrior priest isn't working, that's so sad because i don't know why my warrior priest has this problem and, he is my main ;(

Edit : I can log all of my characters but i can't log my warrior priest, i think my warrior priest is broken or something because in the game i see he lost 1 level and he has in the same hand a book and a 2 handed hammer.. so, can someone tell me what is going on with my warrior priest ?? :evil: :evil:
You can check the armory to see it : Ramduin : Warrior Priest level 11 renown 8

Thanks.
Last edited by HOoKst444 on Fri May 01, 2015 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ye Shall Suffer Not A Heretic To Live