Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked Season 7 is Starting!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Reivren27

Re: Ranked Season 7 is Starting!

Post#11 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:36 am

Is this content actually interesting to anyone?

Ads
Blorke

Post#12 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:54 am

Reivren27 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:36 am Is this content actually interesting to anyone?
For 0.5% of the community it is. So yes.

Moonbiter

Post#13 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:06 am

Reivren27 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:36 am Is this content actually interesting to anyone?
For the Top 4 as it was written it seems.
Ordinal player got massive depressive trauma from sc mates reading chat.

DevanShell

Post#14 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:15 am

Great! Looking forward for some ranked SCs

Akalukz

Post#15 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:50 am

So what is the benefit of doing this if you are not a top tier player? Like honestly what does it reward for a normal Solo Ranked Scenario, or a 6 6 mn group queueing that is not top tier, is there any rewards for not winning but actually trying?
-= Agony =-

SpacestarKid

Post#16 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:58 am

Akalukz wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:50 am So what is the benefit of doing this if you are not a top tier player? Like honestly what does it reward for a normal Solo Ranked Scenario, or a 6 6 mn group queueing that is not top tier, is there any rewards for not winning but actually trying?
As I recall you can't face top ranked players if your rating is low. The system we miss in regular scenarios.
Shogun, Zama, Mashka, Antifreeze, Alcotester

Wdova

Post#17 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:00 pm

I just wonder what will happen when I join with my engineer or with WL that have broken pet.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Akalukz

Post#18 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:06 pm

SpacestarKid wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:58 am
Akalukz wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:50 am So what is the benefit of doing this if you are not a top tier player? Like honestly what does it reward for a normal Solo Ranked Scenario, or a 6 6 mn group queueing that is not top tier, is there any rewards for not winning but actually trying?
As I recall you can't face top ranked players if your rating is low. The system we miss in regular scenarios.
Right, but what is the reward? Seems like there is a point where you actually get no reward outside of normal renown. If you don't get insignia's even in a loss then what motivation is there to queue for it? Serious question, not trolling. I think I could probably find 6 people to give a serious go at 6v6, but not sure what the carrot is, as we could just farm weekend scenarios for renown.
-= Agony =-

Ads
Anderlin

Post#19 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:19 pm

Akalukz wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:06 pm
Right, but what is the reward? Seems like there is a point where you actually get no reward outside of normal renown. If you don't get insignia's even in a loss then what motivation is there to queue for it? Serious question, not trolling. I think I could probably find 6 people to give a serious go at 6v6, but not sure what the carrot is, as we could just farm weekend scenarios for renown.
The reward is the receiving Triumphant Insignias. But note, you need to be 700+MMR in solo queue to receive them from a win or win a group v group game regardless of MMR. Lastly, you can get 2 per week by completing the weekly. If you can get a group formed and find games that would probably be the preferred route as solo queue comes with its own can of worms.

Akalukz

Post#20 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:22 pm

Anderlin wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:19 pm
Akalukz wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:06 pm
The reward is the receiving Triumphant Insignias. But note, you need to be 700+MMR in solo queue to receive them from a win or win a group v group game regardless of MMR. Lastly, you can get 2 per week by completing the weekly. If you can get a group formed and find games that would probably be the preferred route as solo queue comes with its own can of worms.
Thanks friend!
-= Agony =-