Recent Topics

Ads

THE ROR FACTS : We love you.

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Yaliskah
Former Staff

THE ROR FACTS : We love you.

Post#1 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Nice introduction eh ? :)

Well, these last days, some threads have popped, full of angriness, accusations and reproaches against the RoR Staff, or part of it.

I would like to point out on this post, that all of you have agreed when you have created an account on RoR.

I'll copy the most important part who fits perfectly in the actual situation :
Forum Rules & Guidelines

1. Personal attacks, vulgarity and other forms of abuse are not tolerated.
  • We expect all users to respect each other and each person's opinions. No one has the right to attack an individual,group, or idea. Failure to follow this simple rule is the fastest way to lose the ability to post. Below is a list of behaviors that are restricted:

* Don't be a Troll:
    Deliberately posting non-constructive, inappropriate, or inflammatory comments in order to solicit a response or cause discord is not allowed, in addition calling other users "Troll" or other words to describe this behavior is also prohibited. Troll country is only an area in game; please find another bridge to sit under.
    * No Flame Throwers allowed:
    Don't make it your objective to insult, disrespect or otherwise berate a post or user.
    * T for Teen:
    WAR is a Teen rated game, language and post content is expected to follow these guidelines and keep discussion "PG-13". Don't abuse any language filters or post anything you wouldn't want a parent to see.
    * Moderator, you are not:
    We encourage everyone to report posts they feel violate these rules, however, do not take it upon yourself to inform players when you do so. Saying "Reported" and other such behaviors is tolerated just as much as the behavior you're reporting, that is to say, not at all.
    * R-E-S-P-E-C-T:
    Under no circumstance is a threat or personal attack against a member of the ROR team, another player, or anyone tolerated.
I should ban you forever for this. I don't cause the rest of the staff doesn't want. I'm really sad about that.
Use Common Sense.
  • At the end of the day none of these rules and guidelines should come as a surprise. When posting always use your head and better judgment; avoid posting when you're heated or angry.Taking time to clearly post your thoughts will more often than not avoid the need for moderation.

We encourage you to post constructive criticism... [blablablabla] ....to keep the community great and filled with active, fun, and engaging conversations.

Some of you may already be familiar with the rules above. These are the rules which applied on the official WAR forums, only slightly edited.
On the official War.

On the Offcial war forum, your posts were deleted, none were answering to your questions, and -be honnest-, none was giving a **** about what your were thinking.

Our big mistake on RoR is that we have some consideration about what you say, experience and feel. I think we shouldn't, that would make the job easier. But ****... we are all hot-blooded with this project, and as said, we love you all.

So please be our guests, consider RoR like your own home. But never forget that doesn't cost you a cent, and that we are not your dogs. There are some rules, not a lot, simple. Respect them or don't be surprised to experience
disappointments.

-You disagree our choices?
Well lets talk about it calmly. We can make mistakes, but we have a brain (the other, not me).

--Someone in the staff is abusing with his rights ( like me for exemple)?
PM someone else in the staff ( obvioulsy with proof like screenshots ( i'm a photoshop pro, can create some if needed) )

-We don't work as quick as you intend ( like T4... )?
Make a break and come back in some time (or take a look on WarEmu forum and set up your own server).

My conclusion.

We love you all. We love War. Make War on RvR area, not on this forum.

kiss kiss

Yali.

( i let this thread open. It is a trap. If you answer, i'll probably ban you :p )

Ads
Mez

Re: THE ROR FACTS : We love you.

Post#2 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:34 pm

First
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Rexsuar
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:46 pm

--Someone in the staff is abusing with his rights ( like me for exemple)?
PM someone else in the staff ( obvioulsy with proof like screenshots ( i'm a photoshop pro, can create some if needed) )

Thought that was GOLD. LOL
And yes This is OUR HOME. Its Free to play and Please Respect one another!
Spoiler:
I'm always recording. ;)

magter3001

Post#4 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:50 pm

Aww no trolling? Guess half of the RoR population is about to get banned. :(
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Khorba

Post#5 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:59 pm

add update!

Corteaz

Post#6 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:35 pm

Right. When's our marriage?

zabis

Post#7 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Reported
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Renork

Post#8 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:00 pm

zabis wrote:Reported

omg don't you read the rules? reported.

Ads
PartizanRUS

Post#9 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:17 pm

Yaliskah wrote: My conclusion.

We love you all. We love War. Make War on RvR area, not on this forum.

kiss kiss
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

magicthighs
Former Staff

Post#10 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Some people are very ungrateful for the fact that you're allowing them to play this awesome game for free, and seem to feel entitled to anything whatsoever.