Recent Topics

Ads

High CPU usage and sound interrupts/cracks

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
xyeppp
Former Staff

Re: High CPU usage and sound interrupt

Post#21 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:49 am

emiliorv wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:32 am
xyeppp wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:13 pm I know it's probably not the cause, but do you have sorting turned on in your bags? If so, un-check it - it causes major FPS issues as per https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/2028
Where can check this "sorting thing"??
Some triangle on the right side of your bag if I recall correctly.

This was a very old bug that has probably been fixed already a long time ago, but you could try.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: High CPU usage and sound interrupts/cracks

Post#22 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:22 am

xyeppp wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:49 am
emiliorv wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:32 am
xyeppp wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:13 pm I know it's probably not the cause, but do you have sorting turned on in your bags? If so, un-check it - it causes major FPS issues as per https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/2028
Where can check this "sorting thing"??
Some triangle on the right side of your bag if I recall correctly.

This was a very old bug that has probably been fixed already a long time ago, but you could try.
Thx i will check.

Some time ago disabled craftign addons (craft value tip) to avoid this "sorting things" => but didnt know that there was some in-game sorting bags

Thx for help.

Antoniobeasley

Re: High CPU usage and sound interrupts/cracks

Post#23 » Wed May 19, 2021 12:28 pm

Had the same issue yesterday, turned out it was caused by an unknown issue when I connected my phone to my pc.
Last edited by Antoniobeasley on Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.