Recent Topics

Ads

Game stuttering [video]

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Edelvises

Game stuttering [video]

Post#1 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:21 pm

http://puu.sh/n1WhD/867793cc50.mp4
Hello. My game sometimes just start stutter like this. Its totally unplayable. Sometimes "/rel" command is helps, but very often its just start and never stops, until i do full relog. 20-30% of SC starting with same stutter, and cant be fixed by /rel.
Reicland Factory is most lagging SC. Its always happend at RVR actions.
Its SOO ANNOYING problem for me. How be with this?
Last edited by Edelvises on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Ghostweed

Re: Game is stutter like f*ck [video]

Post#2 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:52 pm

Had the same problem, the solution is quite easy: try to clear ur crafting bag... ;-)
Gorrgfang da Shaman & Gokrok da Black Orc

Edelvises

Re: Game is stutter like f*ck [video]

Post#3 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:03 pm

Ghostweed wrote:Had the same problem, the solution is quite easy: try to clear ur crafting bag... ;-)
Cleared all quest and crafting bags. Nope. Its not a solution. Still jerking.

Edelvises

Re: Game stuttering [video]

Post#4 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:24 pm

No answer from devs? :(

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#5 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:29 pm

Edelvises wrote:No answer from devs? :(
What would you like us to say? This isn't an issue everyone experiences, so it's unlikely to be a problem with the server. It could be a result of bad latency/lag, or it could be the hardware you're running the game on. We have literally no way to diagnose the cause of the problem that you're having, and even if we did, there's a good chance the cause is something we couldn't fix.

Share your dxdiag, your location, and your ping, and maybe the issue will become apparent.

Sildur

Post#6 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Looks like the CPU is maxed out. You can monitor the usage of gpu and cpu by using a program like msi afterburner. If the cpu load reaches 100% the game will most likely freeze for a second.

Edelvises

Post#7 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Genisaurus wrote: Share your dxdiag, your location, and your ping, and maybe the issue will become apparent.
Sildur wrote:Looks like the CPU is maxed out. You can monitor the usage of gpu and cpu by using a program like msi afterburner. If the cpu load reaches 100% the game will most likely freeze for a second.
Okey, lets try.
Tracert to server. Is it right ip, right?
Spoiler:
Dxdiag: My temps:
~3warbands fighting at keep
Spoiler:
RVR, just staying with full WB.
Spoiler:

Lileldys

Post#8 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:28 pm

I get this after extended periods of playing, but not an issue with the client but System.exe in Windows10 seems to sometimes have a memory leak. I'd check for that in task manager, some people get it, some people don't. I haven't looked into a fix yet...

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#9 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:39 pm

Lileldys wrote:I get this after extended periods of playing, but not an issue with the client but System.exe in Windows10 seems to sometimes have a memory leak. I'd check for that in task manager, some people get it, some people don't. I haven't looked into a fix yet...
What you mentioned is a power stuck.Whats your CPU usage while you are IDLE? Check Task Manager and report back if you can.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

nalgol
Developer

Post#10 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:13 pm

only thing i know that can cause this is if you set any of the main bags to sort items then the client goes bonkers and try's to auto sort crafting stuff in an endless way

pls do not use any sorting on the main bags !!!!