Recent Topics

Ads

Client download issues and troubleshooting

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Razielhell
Former Staff

Re: Client download issues and troubleshooting

Post#1681 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:10 pm

RedhornGoat wrote:
Elven wrote:
Elven wrote:

If you are getting this error message:
Data.myp:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'.

Try replacing your launcher with this unpacked copy

For further support post below, but only doing so once you've done all the above.
The link doesnt work for me?
Here
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Ads
Ley
Former Staff

Post#1682 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:26 pm

RedhornGoat wrote:
Elven wrote:
Elven wrote:

If you are getting this error message:
Data.myp:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'.

Try replacing your launcher with this unpacked copy

For further support post below, but only doing so once you've done all the above.
The link doesnt work for me?
Try this one then
https://mega.nz/#!8k5nmByY!j7J5uto5kXTo ... 6-5t_28LJk

Aytru

Post#1683 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:33 pm

Last edited by Aytru on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aytru

Post#1684 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:30 pm

IM HAVING ISSUES TRYING TO LAUCH THIS DAMN GAME, ive looked through the fourms and theres nothing im about ready to just say **** it... everything thats on this subject the links dont work anymore and are invalid to help my problem ive already tried multiply things and still nothing
if anyone can help that be great.

Data.myp:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'.
File name: 'C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
at RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()

blaqwar

Post#1685 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:34 pm

Have you tried the solution posted two posts above yours by Ley? Replacing your launcher with the one from the provided download.

estazez

Post#1686 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:37 pm

Aytru wrote:IM HAVING ISSUES TRYING TO LAUCH THIS DAMN GAME, ive looked through the fourms and theres nothing im about ready to just say **** it... everything thats on this subject the links dont work anymore and are invalid to help my problem ive already tried multiply things and still nothing

Data.myp:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'.
File name: 'C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
Facing the same problem here. tried everything Ive read on the boards so far. Is this a new bug lol

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#1687 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:52 pm

estazez wrote:
Aytru wrote:IM HAVING ISSUES TRYING TO LAUCH THIS DAMN GAME, ive looked through the fourms and theres nothing im about ready to just say **** it... everything thats on this subject the links dont work anymore and are invalid to help my problem ive already tried multiply things and still nothing

Data.myp:
Facing the same problem here. tried everything Ive read on the boards so far. Is this a new bug lol
you tried this launcher?

https://mega.nz/#!8k5nmByY!j7J5uto5kXTo ... 6-5t_28LJk
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

Aytru

Post#1688 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:55 pm

Hello Tiggo, i think the problem is this launcher is a bit diferent then the one specified in the fourm link on the (join us!) icon on main page, this is the .Rar verison but the one i did download already is the .Exe one.. so my question is with the one you listed for us to try, How do we go about installing/replacing "said" file???? kind of a "how to" would be a bit easier im a newbie at this.

Ads
Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#1689 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:13 pm

its basically the same launcher, just the missing files are added into the rar file. You download it and use e.g. winrar to extract all files into your warhammer folder and overwrite all files eventually.

you can get winrar here: http://winrar.de
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

estazez

Post#1690 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:24 am

Hi Tiggo, I tried that too. Same error. bit of a shame. hope there are other fixes :)