Recent Topics

Ads

RoR Client download

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
User avatar
saupreusse
Former Staff
Posts: 2024

Re: RoR Client download

Post#941 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:40 pm

Updated the topic.
- Added a link for the "audio crash fix" once again.
- Added a link to the installation guide.
- marked legacy download section - use at your own risk!

For anyone having had problems with the downloads in the legacy download section. Do not use them. Download the game via torrent. the torrent never goes offline and is available 24/7. if it says its offline you did something wrong. After you downloaded the game and closed the torrent launcher, uncheck your folder from read only properties and start the RoR launcher as administrator. For everyone having issues I can recommend watching zarbix' installation guide:

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
nikitos8864
Posts: 1

Re: RoR Client download

Post#942 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:33 pm

Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005):
в System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
в RoRLauncher.Client.Xb33qW8eJjbsG8YgnB1(Object , Object )
в RoRLauncher.Client.YFLZyjs0vm(Object )
ar... what do i gana du wiz zat?

salutonmondo
Posts: 1

Re: RoR Client download

Post#943 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:43 pm

Error Downloading updater:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\RoRLauncher.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at RoRUpdater.MainWindow.c7L3Zl71wSqG8TOaIO(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at RoRUpdater.MainWindow.tYB114Sxk(Object , DownloadDataCompletedEventArgs )

Windows 10 Pro 1803 Build 17134.885
DirectX 9.0 installed
.NET Frameworks installed
C++ Redist installed
Running as Administrator

User avatar
Acidic
Posts: 1506
Contact:

Re: RoR Client download

Post#944 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:18 pm

salutonmondo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:43 pm
Error Downloading updater:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\RoRLauncher.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at RoRUpdater.MainWindow.c7L3Zl71wSqG8TOaIO(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at RoRUpdater.MainWindow.tYB114Sxk(Object , DownloadDataCompletedEventArgs )

Windows 10 Pro 1803 Build 17134.885
DirectX 9.0 installed
.NET Frameworks installed
C++ Redist installed
Running as Administrator
Need to remove write protect on directory and sub directory.
That said as you show the game is placed in “program files” windows will re apply write protect.
Place the game in a non windows specific directory such as c:\ror and then remove write protect again

Pierce
Legacy RR80
Posts: 8

Re: RoR Client download

Post#945 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:04 pm

HI there. i can't run game because d3dx9_34.dll has not found. i have installed RoR 3 times already but nothing.
any1 can help?
Thx in advance

User avatar
Acidic
Posts: 1506
Contact:

Re: RoR Client download

Post#946 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:06 pm

Pierce wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:04 pm
HI there. i can't run game because d3dx9_34.dll has not found. i have installed RoR 3 times already but nothing.
any1 can help?
Thx in advance
There is a link for direct x on the download section. Download it there

KiwwHi
Posts: 1

Re: RoR Client download

Post#947 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:50 pm

[EDIT]
I found the answer to the problem here : https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... 10#p349232


Hello.

My game has the audio issue and is crashing. I did the following :
- Followed all install steps.
- Clean uninstall/reinstall.
- Updated my GPU drivers.
- Downloaded the audio.myp file from the topic.

Yet nothing fixed the error and I now have this message when I launch RoRLauncher.exe :

Code: Select all

Error: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Nombre non négatif requis.
Nom du paramètre : value
   à System.IO.FileStream.set_Position(Int64 value)
   à WarZoneLib.MYP.b9Z5CJsLHEXWLJm4pI(Object , Int64 )
   à WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
   à WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
   à RoRLauncher.Client.HknXgX8I1CQ3FVY7npS(MythicPackage archive)
   à RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
   à RoRLauncher.Client.IkaEZ48iD826NFTu0BH(Object )
   à RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
   à RoRLauncher.Client.rSN1Kf8QdDryQ7nW8sU(Object )
   à RoRLauncher.Client.YFLZyjs0vm(Object  )
All proper permissions are granted. DirectX is properly installed.
Could you guys help me ? I'm hopeless.

Specs :
Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17763
Intel i7-7820X
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080Ti
32GB RAM

Rockatansky2020
Posts: 1

Re: RoR Client download

Post#948 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:59 am

Question: Does this game install from the launcher? I clicked on the launcher in the website and it started patching, currently at 16400/1711765. Will this install the game up to the latest patch?

Ads
Chinesehero
Legacy RR80
Posts: 885

Re: RoR Client download

Post#949 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:09 am

it say file bad signature
the connect icon is grey color

User avatar
Reolus
Posts: 4

Re: RoR Client download

Post#950 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:13 am

Chinesehero wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:09 am
it say file bad signature
the connect icon is grey color
I am having the same problem D=

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests