Recent Topics

Ads

no play button

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
lahocsm001

no play button

Post#1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:10 pm

whenever i start the game i get to the main menu but theres no option to play or create a charecter only the 4 options at the bottom (cinematic,credits,settings,quit). I tried resetting the performance counter already. Please help!

Ads
Gerv
Banned

Re: no play button

Post#2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:24 pm

Hi there,
A screen shot of the page you get to would help us narrow down the issue, seems like a possible launcher issue, are you running as admin and allowed access through other software?
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Musica

Post#3 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:35 pm

A friend of mine is having the same issue, he says that he gets into the game and there are the cinematic, credit, settings and quit buttons, but not the play button. Does anyone know how to fix this?(yes, he's running the game as administrator)

Ley
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:20 am

Remove the write-protection (right click the game folder -> properties -> disable read-only) from all the files in the WAR folder and try again. You may also try running the launcher with Administrator privileges.

Also, try to download and extract all the files in your WAR folder:
https://mega.nz/#!8k5nmByY!j7J5uto5kXTo ... 6-5t_28LJk

Musica

Post#5 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:03 pm

I've already made him try those solution and they didn't work. I've checked the forum and narrowed it down to an antivirus/firewall problem and if that doesn't work i'll tell him to try using a vpn, since the last who had this problem solved it this way.
Any other advice?