Recent Topics

Ads

Invalid Username/Password

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
WitchBlade

Invalid Username/Password

Post#1 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:29 am

I can log onto the forums just fine, but I am getting an "Invalid Username/Password" error whenever I try to log in to the launcher. I've already reset my password three times, all of which have been short and contained no foreign or special characters. None of this has worked.

Ads
tensami

Re: Invalid Username/Password

Post#2 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:30 am

I'm having the same issue right now

Rydiak

Post#3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:39 am

"Authentication failed -- application will now terminate." :(
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

IDCKU

Post#4 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:40 am

I am also having the same issue I even attempted making an alt account.

Ibuprofen

Post#5 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:41 am

Wrong Password/Username

- This happens when you use numbers or special letters like russian letters or for example: á à â. Change your password (8 digit seems to be fine. It may take some days before working with login server) or create a new account.

GiseOfLegend

Post#6 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:09 am

I'm in the same boat as WitchBlade. Have tried everything. Ibuprofen's comment isn't relevant.

SwiZz

Post#7 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:16 am

Just signed up today, got the same error. Normal password and username, no weird characters or something.

Kedral

Post#8 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:30 pm

I can attest to what everyone else is saying, I signed up as well, tried 2 new accounts, both failed. Will try back tomorrow.

Ads
Snoorihalfhand

Post#9 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:34 pm

Searched the forums and the only fix I've have seem to come across is waiting for a server restart. Tried everything else I could think of.

Stratus

Post#10 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:44 pm

I am a brand new user. I was not aware, until reading some of the stickies, that I could only have 8 characters and no special characters. I have changed my password but am still unable to connect. My username is pretty simple.