Recent Topics

Ads

Launcher Troubles

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Torbleyorble

Launcher Troubles

Post#1 » Mon May 07, 2018 5:53 pm

Hey, I used to play this on Windows 10 and I never had any problems. That was maybe a year or two ago. Now I've just gotten a new machine and I remembered this existed, so I downloaded through the torrent last night and when I tried to launch this morning, I would be able to enter my credentials but when I click "update" it gets to about 95% and then crashes with no error log. I have made sure the files are not read-only, made sure the torrent was stopped and even moved the folder to a different directory. Running as administrator does not work either. And the launcher isn't blocked by my system. As I said, it does not give me a crash report but when running the debug program in visual studio it gave me this:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception' occurred in System.dll
Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service

It also mentioned something about an unhandled exception in .NET framework, or something like that.

Ads