Recent Topics

Ads

Removed from server

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
MisterViktor

Removed from server

Post#1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:15 am

When the client connects to the server, crash occurs with an error "Removed from server"

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Re: Removed from server

Post#2 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:12 am

Afaik, this message means nothing. Already had this message in the past, and just ignored it. Close launcher, kill processus in task manager and here we go.

MisterViktor

Post#3 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:17 am

Yaliskah wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:12 am Afaik, this message means nothing. Already had this message in the past, and just ignored it. Close launcher, kill processus in task manager and here we go.

Repeatedly closed the launcher and the process, when start everything again and crashes with this same mistake

orillah
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:36 am

Haved the exact same problem, full complete reinstall of client helped me.

MisterViktor

Post#5 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:41 am

orillah wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:36 am Haved the exact same problem, full complete reinstall of client helped me.

I hope there is a less radical solution

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#6 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:42 am

Check your PM and tell me if it helped.

Dimarzio

Post#7 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:06 pm

orillah wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:36 am Haved the exact same problem, full complete reinstall of client helped me.
Same problem full reinstall worked for me.

MisterViktor

Post#8 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:02 am

Dimarzio wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:06 pm
Same problem full reinstall worked for me.

Then this will break all the settings of the addons, profiles, etc., besides there is no guarantee that the new launcher will not break my client again. :cry:

Ads
anarchypark

Post#9 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:56 am

backup your settings?
sry don't know how.
forum have info, you have to search
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

MisterViktor

Post#10 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:20 am

I did all, while it seems this working.

I downloaded a new client, it started to update (was it not easier to make updates already inside, once, just to force thousands of players to download them to the client who just downloaded).

I launched the launcher, the updates took a monstrously long time, like a downloading new fresh engine, a superbly updated art with amazing detail, new locations, a wonderful soundtrack with archester music, while I waited to imagine all this and then the fantasies ended but the update continued, and I went for ice cream.

After a considerable amount of time spent by the launcher on downloading something and multiple changes in tens of thousands of files, I went into the game, the only change I found was the "return of reckoning", hmmmmm.

In general, everything works, I returned my profiles and addons, the launcher again downloaded something and checked in the client games, it is unclear why, the thought crept into my head that after the update I would be met by the error "Removed from server", but fortunately this did not happen , everything is working.

Sorry for my english