Recent Topics

Ads

Launcher Issue - Couldn't find anyone with the same problem

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Highlander

Re: Launcher Issue - Couldn't find anyone with the same problem

Post#11 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:37 pm

i can manage to log onto main screen but the box on the right hand side remains black/blank and after a few seconds i get Authentication Failed how can i fix this?

Ads
darzoul

Post#12 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:56 pm

could I have my password reset once more I cant seem to find the spot on the forums to do it myself or I would thanks for any and all assistance I would really like to be able to get back on my characters to play some more I was having fun you guys are doing a great job with the game

saupreusse
Developer

Post#13 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:58 pm

darzoul wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:56 pm could I have my password reset once more I cant seem to find the spot on the forums to do it myself or I would thanks for any and all assistance I would really like to be able to get back on my characters to play some more I was having fun you guys are doing a great job with the game
When you click on Login there is a link saying "I forgot my password" where you would usually enter your login data. Click it and follow the steps ;)

darzoul

Post#14 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:26 pm

also on the launcher login field I used my email address same problem can not log in does not like my username or my email is there something else I am missing here I'm ready to have a Doh moment any time now I feel its me but I just dont see what I'm doing wrong

Dionisus777

Post#15 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:26 pm

i have the problema that after verifys and download updates cant enter or connect. i`ve already reopen the launcher like 20 times with their respectives verifys and still cant connect, ¿anybody knows why? :(

darzoul

Post#16 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:56 pm

I still can not connect today as well it seems I am fated to have just lost my account it seems nothing I can do to log in an play once more a shame

saupreusse
Developer

Post#17 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:02 pm

darzoul wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:56 pm I still can not connect today as well it seems I am fated to have just lost my account it seems nothing I can do to log in an play once more a shame
Did you manage to change your password via the user control panel or do you need help with that?

Sodomythic

Post#18 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Highlander wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:37 pm i can manage to log onto main screen but the box on the right hand side remains black/blank and after a few seconds i get Authentication Failed how can i fix this?
I am having the same problem, except I don't get Authentication Failed. I have no clue as how to fix this, Have tried it 10+ as said in the Youtube tutorial, but its always the same thing.

Somehow whenever this issue is brought up, it gets somehow derailed...

Ads
darzoul

Post#19 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:41 pm

still can not get past launcher says username or password is incorrect though it is automatically remembered so it was then one day a few months ago it s\topped \letting me play. the launcher updates and does that fine I have not been able to reset my password to see if it just had something wrong though I have tried clearing it out and entering the one I thought should be right. so far no go.