Recent Topics

Ads

Strangest issue with hotbars

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Psychopski
Suspended

Strangest issue with hotbars

Post#1 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:26 am

I'm utilizing the "5 bars small cluster" option in the default UI settings. I have 3 horizontal bars(1 row of 12 each) dead center with the 4th and 5th rows as small closters(4 rows) placed left and right of my main center hotbars. No matter which hotbar(#2, #4) I make as that 4th and 5th cluster, that one 4 row cluster always resets to a single horizontal row after I reload, zone, or log in. I "apply" and "save" and LOCK the bloody bars but one of those 4 row clusters always resets to one row. no matter where I place the cluster on screen.

Extremly frustrating and I've never seen a bug like this. I am running a few addons but not any addons that mess with my hotbars. I use SNT buttons and that's about it.

Ads
dshdf

Re: Strangest issue with hotbars

Post#2 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:38 am

Psychopski wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:26 am I use SNT buttons and that's about it.
you have to change snt settings, they override your ui setting, thats why your bar resets, had the same problem while ago