Recent Topics

Ads

Missing Texture files/Weapons are black meshes

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Skabrand20K

Missing Texture files/Weapons are black meshes

Post#1 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:05 am

So after a week of dowloading +150.000 files, i started RoR, and every single weapon/shield in the game, as weel as chaos' disks are either black or invisible, and as a plus, there's no voice lines for anyone. I would like a solution that doesnt involve downloading everything AGAIN

Ads
Gangan

Re: Missing Texture files/Weapons are black meshes

Post#2 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:43 am

Did you download via client or did you use the torrent? The torrent is much faster and easier, as you can pause and continue when whenever you want.
Sounds like you're either missing files or have some corrupted. I'm not sure if there is another solution than re-download :/
Sometimes the client needs several restarts to grab all files. Did you try that?
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Haskr

Post#3 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:06 pm

Download the game using the torrent, the game can be downloaded only with the launcher, but it takes forever and is not made for that.

If you start your game the first time you won't be able to open the backpack and use abilities, to fix this, close the game and launcher and start the launcher again to download some missing files (takes like 5 minutes).

After that you are good to go!

Skabrand20K

Post#4 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:53 pm

Haskr wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:06 pm Download the game using the torrent, the game can be downloaded only with the launcher, but it takes forever and is not made for that.

If you start your game the first time you won't be able to open the backpack and use abilities, to fix this, close the game and launcher and start the launcher again to download some missing files (takes like 5 minutes).

I did it already, but now the game keeps insisting that the art.myp archive is being use by other process

Gangan

Post#5 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:48 pm

Here's an installation guide, maybe it helps to solve your problems
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31241
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Haskr

Post#6 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Skabrand20K wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:53 pm
Haskr wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:06 pm Download the game using the torrent, the game can be downloaded only with the launcher, but it takes forever and is not made for that.

I did it already, but now the game keeps insisting that the art.myp archive is being use by other process
Strange, never had that problem before, if everything else fails try to bin the old folder and download everything again using the torrent.
Did your right-click the folder and remove read only?

Or maybe someone knowsthe problem with art.myp, but it never occured to me before.