Recent Topics

Ads

Was there a roolback today?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
mckredens

Was there a roolback today?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:13 pm

was there a roolback? I lost everything I got today :cry:

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Was there a roolback today?

Post#2 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:25 pm

There wasn't an announced rollback, but the server has crashed a few times. Maximum rollback should be a few minutes though at best, so that's weird.

I didn't have any rollback.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

mckredens

Post#3 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:34 pm

So is it possible that due to some server error I lost everything I managed to get today? and I was so happy how much I got from today's rvr :(

Urmig

Post#4 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:34 pm

I am experiencing rollbacks every time i log in since 4 PM GMT.
I am able to be online for 10 15 minutes then my connection is closed and when I log my inventory is rollback.
Unfortunately, not all is rolled back since I created a few talismans and increased my rating but the talismans are there but not the rating.

Also when I am being disconnected I cannot log in anymore since it keeps telling the server is offline

Kaelang

Post#5 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:57 pm

Update: We're fixing the minor rollbacks by giving everyone X2 Exp/RR/Inf through Sunday. That way when you get rolled back a little bit, it can be a lotta bit.

From staff.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

mckredens

Post#6 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:16 pm

it's nice that they are doing anything but just on xp /rr I don't care so much. I got over 40 soldier emblems, a purse for closing the zone, several tasks to kill 50 enemies, and all t3 in order. And probably a lot of other things that I didn't notice. it's not much but loss hurts.

and I have the same as @Urmig with disconnection.